Chat Thread.

Thanks @helen105281 I have made a GP appt for next week to talk about what is going on, I'm not well and I cant keep being off work! Might have a chest infection I think :(

Yeah, it's got to be dry toast too. Sounds naff but it does help, and lucozade! Hope you feel better soon!

Me too!

He always moans at me for how much I drink tea. But I need it! I have cut down my sugar in them though. :)
I have a sweet tooth, I swapped sugar for candarel, its brilliant, tastes like sugar, no bitter aftertaste and syn free. ;)

Its £2 for a jar, check out Asda, they have it on offer for £1 most weeks, it comes in granulated like sugar, and in tablet form. I use the granules at home, and the tablets at work as its easy to chuck the small dispenser in my patrol bag along with 2 small plastic jars of teabags and powdered skimmed milk. That way, I'm never short of a brew. :yahoo:

Brill I'll take a look, thank you :)

As I was typing 'my sweet tooth is terrible' I was eating vanilla ice cream with maple syrup. ;) Oh dear.

Reactions: Tim
Brill I'll take a look, thank you :)

As I was typing 'my sweet tooth is terrible' I was eating vanilla ice cream with maple syrup. ;) Oh dear.
Maple syrup in my porridge, heaven! :D

I am not so keen on sweet things as I get older..... I mean I love lemon cake, carrot cake etc but cant eat chocolate cake or stuff like Ben and Jerry's ice cream these days. I love cheese, thats my downfall. Fine cheese and fine wine ;)

yay @ayemee that is great!
I went to the dentist last week, and also "got away with it" thankfully, I could not cope with dental work on top of everything else right now....

Yes that's pretty much it @Goth Mummy :) I'm always so relieved when he says those words 'no problems, see you in 6 months!' ;)

Yes I can imagine. I struggled to breathe because I have a blocked nose!

Aw sorry your not so good. I am well thanks.
Sweep has gone bonding today...hes in with a baby girl and all is well so far. I called the rescue just now and all is calm....tomorrow morning will call again for another update...so am positive....although miss my boy.
The little girl is so small and cute...i think she's about 3-4months old...she is tiny.

@jenniferanneharris I hope that Sweep and the baby girl settle together. It would be lovely to hear something positive for Sweep.
@Chief Guinea Pig I'm sorry to hear that things are not great for you at the moment.

I have to have a bit of me removed and then diagnosed to make sure its not malignant. Bit scared, but trying not to be a drama queen and not to freak out! I know that other people have worse things going on! its only skin surgery and so under a local anaesthetic. Does anyone know if I can get a sedative so that I don't completely panic under when I am having the op?

@jenniferanneharris I hope that Sweep and the baby girl settle together. It would be lovely to hear something positive for Sweep.
@Chief Guinea Pig I'm sorry to hear that things are not great for you at the moment.

I have to have a bit of me removed and then diagnosed to make sure its not malignant. Bit scared, but trying not to be a drama queen and not to freak out! I know that other people have worse things going on! its only skin surgery and so under a local anaesthetic. Does anyone know if I can get a sedative so that I don't completely panic under when I am having the op?
I am sorry you are going through this. Yes your doctor should be able to prescribe something to help calm you. When I had an endoscopy as a teen I was terrified of needles( I am fine now luckily) so my Dr prescribed me something to take on the day...helped me alot.
Really hope it goes well. Thinking of you x x

Something happy:
We went to Build a bear at the weekend :) We love My Little Pony :D
16927559111_d48432a1bf.jpg

Hope you are feeling a little better @Goth Mummy. Jenny, I hope that Sweep gets on with his new lady friend! Wishing him luck!

I eat powder sweetener in everything now instead of sugar, for some reason it's much better than the tablet sweeteners and does't leave that horrible after taste. On the odd occasion that I have a coffee though I use the half and half sugar stuff as coffee isn't the same without a tonne of sugar.

I'm so glad to be home, I've had a headache all day, even with tablets it's still not budged :( just feel like I need to go to sleep.

Hope you are feeling a little better @Goth Mummy. Jenny, I hope that Sweep gets on with his new lady friend! Wishing him luck!

I eat powder sweetener in everything now instead of sugar, for some reason it's much better than the tablet sweeteners and doesn't leave that horrible after taste. On the odd occasion that I have a coffee though I use the half and half sugar stuff as coffee isn't the same without a tonne of sugar.
I only drink coffee on nights, I swear by candarel in that too. ;)

Back