Chat Thread.

Oh no, poor piggies :( Thankfully I only know of one garden centre near me that does live animals. Thankfully they are cared for to a high standard.

These have lovely enclosures and it's all very clean and they have everything they need. I'm just so worried about two females in particular. I feel like telling someone will not change anything so I might email.. Not sure what to do.

Mornin all!
I decided to finish work early this morning due to me hearing my bed calling me, Nighty night :) :zzz:

I'm poorly with a tummy bug and really bad sore throat. And am coughing.
I think I caught something when I was at the hospital yesterday :(

I have been sitting up in bed since 5am going through work emails and forwarding them on to my manager as I will have to be off today. I feel really guilty, but theres no way I will manage at work today :(

Oh no! I feel the same when I am ill from work, but there is no way you can help it! Dose yourself up and doss in bed watching Jezza. Hope you are feeling more human soon!

Get well soon @Goth Mummy x

I woke up at 3am and felt so sick. I had that little panic thinking I was actually going to throw up. Felt a bit better after an hour and went back to sleep. My body knows I'm due some time off soon I'm sure... I'm always ill when I have holiday leave.

I hate the dentist too. Our appointment is in a few weeks. I feel your pain, good luck!

Thanks! It's only a check up. My dentist laughs because I get so tense! I don't realise how much I tense my legs until it's over and they relax. :P

I'm the same. I have to be sedated for any actual work to be done. Checkups i can just about abide, the cleaning goes through me!

Me too!

He always moans at me for how much I drink tea. But I need it! I have cut down my sugar in them though. :)

It does! My appointment isn't until 4pm... I hate waiting around all day for it! Would rather just get it over with in the morning.

Yeah exactly! Oh well. I'll have a nice bath and then try and take some photos of the pigs for the Easter countdown photo thread this afternoon. Try and take my mind off it! :P

If they turn out okay :P

My mum has agreed to try and help. She will provide the food bribes.

The bath has helped my head ache a little :tu:

I'm lying in bed feeling sorry for myself! I will try some toast :)
I'm feeling quite guilty, I seem to have had a run of illnesses or maybe its the same one that wont go away, and I wonder what my employers are thinking of me. Perhaps its to do with anaemia and this immune system disease that I apparently have now......meh :(
I also think having to have my horse put to sleep on 15th March has just knocked me flat .....

Hope you're ok Cassandra. It does sound like losing your horse has probably affected you being able to fight whatever is going on. my OH has an auto-immune disease and tends to have a run of illnesses.

Back