Chat Thread.

How Cas?!
He is doing really well. He's such a character I love him.
WP_20150320_003.webp

I am struggling this evening. Tomorrow Gogi and Elderberry go back to the rescue....gonna miss them loads. Been trying not to think about it but am struggling.

Its my grandmas birthday tomorrow also...she will be 91. So gonna see her for a bit in the morning and Sunday go out for the day with her. X

WP_20150320_001.webp
Pic taken at dinner time...i do love them loads. X

Evening all, how is everyone? I'm sitting witha gin & tonic and my new Peter gurney book :D

Of course, how can I surf the net, type and drive at the same time, I'm good, but I'm not that bloody good! :raz:

Reactions: Tim
Spent half hour in traffic on the way home from seeing OH's family. My back and hips are killing me :( its so cold out too, and that never helps, got home, ate and it's 10 already! Where did the day go?

Spent half hour in traffic on the way home from seeing OH's family. My back and hips are killing me :( its so cold out too, and that never helps, got home, ate and it's 10 already! Where did the day go?
hope you're feeling better now? :(

Jeez, what a day!
I always find that the cold doesn't help when you have back/hip problems. :(
Hope you don't suffer too much me dear! xx

Last edited:
Morning. Ooo did you buy anything nice?!
I'm reading up on how to grow beetroot :) as I can't buy it raw at my supermarkets so I thought I'd grow it myself :)!

Morning. Ooo did you buy anything nice?!
I'm reading up on how to grow beetroot :) as I can't buy it raw at my supermarkets so I thought I'd grow it myself :)!
well we seem have a car full of stuff haha, got a few bargains, plus it's a lovely day to be out :D
Oo nice, I might do a bit of gardening this afternoon :)

well we seem have a car full of stuff haha, got a few bargains, plus it's a lovely day to be out :D
Oo nice, I might do a bit of gardening this afternoon :)
Hahaha oh god, I think thats what I'd do if I went to a car boot.
I decided it was far too cold for any actual gardening so just put some rubbish in a bag and proped stuff back up and got rid of any water inside of things :)

Awww look at that run set up! Bet there loving that!

Ambers decided to get UNDER the hay.
20150322_135012_zpsetmxtzqc.jpg

@
Awww look at that run set up! Bet there loving that!

Ambers decided to get UNDER the hay.
20150322_135012_zpsetmxtzqc.jpg
I've just used the top of their cage for now as still don't have a proper run lol but couldn't resist getting them out in the sun today, it's so warm! Was going to put them on the lawn but there's some weeds growing and I don't know if they're safe :( so i need to find out what they are! Aww look at Amber! Bless her. Wispa has joined us now
IMG_20150322_134646.webp

Attachments

• IMG_20150322_134646.webp
    IMG_20150322_134646.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
@
I've just used the top of their cage for now as still don't have a proper run lol but couldn't resist getting them out in the sun today, it's so warm! Was going to put them on the lawn but there's some weeds growing and I don't know if they're safe :( so i need to find out what they are! Aww look at Amber! Bless her. Wispa has joined us now
View attachment 26201

Ohh thats a shame! Is there anyway of putting them half on the grass half off? Like where there isn't any weeds in it? Maybe there's a small section of weedless grass? Lol.
I was gunna use the lid of ambers cage but my cats are bound to get in there. And I can't sit outside :( hips are really playing up.
Might get mum to pick her some grass though! Get her use to it!

*edit, awwwww look as wispa rolling around in the warm of the suns

Ohh thats a shame! Is there anyway of putting them half on the grass half off? Like where there isn't any weeds in it? Maybe there's a small section of weedless grass? Lol.
I was gunna use the lid of ambers cage but my cats are bound to get in there. And I can't sit outside :( hips are really playing up.
Might get mum to pick her some grass though! Get her use to it!

*edit, awwwww look as wispa rolling around in the warm of the suns
maybe, will have to try that next time I think :) stupid grass, we have loads of moss too though :( it's a horrible lawn! I have a tray of grass that I grew for them because I got it free with my zooplus points! so that's come in handy this week! Wispa is loving the sun :D
Yeah I could.do with a solid run, as much as I'm enjoying sitting in the sun I could do with being able to leave them without fretting about Wispa!

Back