Chat Thread.

*Doesn't work... hasn't got to get up for anything!

Yes! Please let me!

actually you work with kids right?!?! Me with kids:
1gjq3.gif

Yep nope i dont do kids..

Quick question, what is everyone internet provider? Were looking to change our internet provider. BT is so crap.

Yep nope i dont do kids..

Quick question, what is everyone internet provider? Were looking to change our internet provider. BT is so crap.
Virgin. Phone line is cack and keeps breaking but t'internet is good and speedy :)

Virgin. Phone line is cack and keeps breaking but t'internet is good and speedy :)

Yeah see I think my mum would keep bt as the phone. But just our internet keeps dropping in and out and always after a certain time! Really annoying.

We are looking to change ours too, with talk talk at the minute and it's soooo slow. Used to be really good but not anymore :/ tried to change to BT but they just messed us around and now I think we are going to change to plusnet as recommended by a friend!

We are looking to change ours too, with talk talk at the minute and it's soooo slow. Used to be really good but not anymore :/ tried to change to BT but they just messed us around and now I think we are going to change to plusnet as recommended by a friend!

Ohh talk talk my dad is with talk talk, his internet is slowwwww tooo! Hmm looks like BT have a habit of messing people around!
See with BT we cant have the infinity side of it because they keep messing it up and insiting we have it in a certain part of our house!

Yes, especially as we have had an audit at work so have been sooo busy I have not had much time to spend with any of them. My horse is looking quite depressed, he is 26 and has Cushings Disease, impaired liver function and squamous cell carcinoma in one eye and cataracts. I love him so much but am always worried that his time is up :( the vet saw him in Jan and said he was doing well but he just looks a bit down this week.

I have had him since he was 18 months, I rescued him from Whatton horse market where he would have gone for meat. Hes been with me through everything.

Oh what a wonderful time you have spent together. It must be so heartbreaking to see him poorly. I hope you continue to have more time together.

Thanks. I wish I could hold on to him forever but I know he has already exceeded his life expectancy. I used to have 2 part time jobs in addition to my full time job so that I could afford to keep him. He is the reason that I never did my Masters degree and why i have not left the country for 18 years, I wont be that far away from him. Hes my world :(

Oh that is so touching and lovely. I can really see how much you love him. You have such a special bond. I really am so sorry he is unwell. My heart goes out to you.

Thanks. I wish I could hold on to him forever but I know he has already exceeded his life expectancy. I used to have 2 part time jobs in addition to my full time job so that I could afford to keep him. He is the reason that I never did my Masters degree and why i have not left the country for 18 years, I wont be that far away from him. Hes my world :(

:( Aww that's so sad. I find it amazing how attached you can become to horses. Its like they... know you? Like you can look into there eyes and they know exactly what you think and how you feel. Its wonderful.
Make the rest of your time with him count, I know its hard when you know that by the laws of average his time may be almost up. But just make him as happy as possible and spend every single bit of possibly time you can with him. He sounds like a wonderful boy and you and him must have such a close bond. Have you got any pictures? I'd love to see him. What breed is he?

@jenniferanneharris how are you all?
I had a great day. Lots of craft time and playing with the kids, then I had a couple of hours alond to cuddle and groom my horse. Work tomorrlw though :(
Hiya :-) I'm good thanks....piggies are well....as mentioned in my other post....they love each other though the bars...and even a bit of grroming...alot of bar biting to get to the other side....i am so unsure...i don't know if its safe to try again in a new neutral spot...and see what happens? Sweep lovea sleeping by the bars and so do they. I hate giving up on them.
Castiel's gut and eating still not good...but am syringing meds and food every few hours. He's so active and full if character...enjoying hopping about my room etc. Even caught him doing a tiny nibble on some hay earlier...nit much at all...but its a start.
He is much feistier today and resisting the syringing more...but not bad...but hey...i say at least he is feisty...that's gotta be a good thing. :-) how r u all? X x

Yes, especially as we have had an audit at work so have been sooo busy I have not had much time to spend with any of them. My horse is looking quite depressed, he is 26 and has Cushings Disease, impaired liver function and squamous cell carcinoma in one eye and cataracts. I love him so much but am always worried that his time is up :( the vet saw him in Jan and said he was doing well but he just looks a bit down this week.

I have had him since he was 18 months, I rescued him from Whatton horse market where he would have gone for meat. Hes been with me through everything.
oh no I'm so sorry about your horse...poor love x x

It is wonderful that he has had some hay. He must be feeling better. It is so good he is letting you syringe feed him too. He does sound a real fighter. I cannot see any harm in you giving the bonding one last try. I would try it if it were me and if it does not work then at least you have tried. Its weird how they are getting on well through the bars now.

Hiya :-) I'm good thanks....piggies are well....as mentioned in my other post....they love each other though the bars...and even a bit of grroming...alot of bar biting to get to the other side....i am so unsure...i don't know if its safe to try again in a new neutral spot...and see what happens? Sweep lovea sleeping by the bars and so do they. I hate giving up on them.
Castiel's gut and eating still not good...but am syringing meds and food every few hours. He's so active and full if character...enjoying hopping about my room etc. Even caught him doing a tiny nibble on some hay earlier...nit much at all...but its a start.
He is much feistier today and resisting the syringing more...but not bad...but hey...i say at least he is feisty...that's gotta be a good thing. :-) how r you all? X x

I'm glad Castiel seems to be doing better, hopping around and being feisty anyway :)! Even if his gut isnt back to how it should be yet at least hes still active eh? :)

It is wonderful that he has had some hay. He must be feeling better. It is so good he is letting you syringe feed him too. He does sound a real fighter. I cannot see any harm in you giving the bonding one last try. I would try it if it were me and if it does not work then at least you have tried. Its weird how they are getting on well through the bars now.
Yeh it is....am wondering if they were worse as I was stressed maybe? Been so worried and stressed about Cas this week...and partic the day of the fall out....as u say I am tempted to try again in the next few days now I am less stressed n calm. :-) x x

Reactions: A&T
Back