Betsy's Guinea Pigs

Just went into the garage to check on the piggies. Thea wasn't in the hay tray and there was a bulge in the corner hidey so I knew where she was and Bramble and Misty were in the closed off bit of the hutch. I opened the door to say "hello" to Misty and Bramble. Misty scarpered and went at speed into Thea's corner hidey and must have collided with Thea's bum as there were a load of indignant wheeeeeek! wheeeeeeeeks! and a few piggy swear words as Misty had rather rudely woken up Thea. Poor Thea was having a nice snooze and then she was ran into rather fast at her rear end no wonder she had a few choice words!

Thea has decided that at the grand old age of 7 years and 8 months it's time for Misty to step up and be top piggy. I know this this because Misty has been in Thea's hidey and hay tray. Also a couple of nights ago Misty was dominance nipping Thea for the best bits of forage at supper time. I think it's about time that Thea led the quiet life.

Ah lovely Thea she fully deserves a great retirement and lots of quiet time - luckily she has a well trained slave to provide her with everything a retired old lady needs and wants ❤️

Lovely girls ❤️I love their personalities
Thea is still a bit feisty but has calmed down a lot in her old age.
Misty is a bit cheeky but lovely with it.
Bramble is really cheeky monkey who's nickname is Trouble! She reminds me of the old Proverb "Never trouble trouble, til trouble troubles you!" and I also sing to her (badly and probably out of tune )the Olly Murs song "Troublemaker"

Thea is still a bit feisty but has calmed down a lot in her old age.
Misty is a bit cheeky but lovely with it.
Bramble is really cheeky monkey who's nickname is Trouble! She reminds me of the old Proverb "Never trouble trouble, til trouble troubles you!" and I also sing to her (badly and probably out of tune )the Olly Murs song "Troublemaker"
I sing to mine too 😁

I just love this thread. Your girls are so pretty and I love to read your comments about whats up in their world ❤️

My Chip is a bit sad Thea is to old to become he's baby momma. If he accepts the fact he is not a youth himself with an age of four? Nope.

My Chip is a bit sad Thea is to old to become he's baby momma. If he accepts the fact he is not a youth himself with an age of four? Nope.
Thea is a very old girl now. At 7 and a half all she wants is a quiet life, some love and attention from her Slave, her hay tray and her hidey. Also, of course her two friends Bramble and Misty.

Just pleased I managed to keep them here in Betsy Towers and they didn't mysteriously find their way to Vienna!
Do you mean that you still haven't discovered that the piggies currently living in Betsy Towers are substitute while that original piggies moved to Vienna? :cool::D:inn:

Do you mean that you still haven't discovered that the piggies currently living in Betsy Towers are substitute while that original piggies moved to Vienna? :cool::D:inn:
Nice try there @Viennese Furbabies!

No piggy other than Misty could attack my piggy apron so well with her piggy teeth when she has had enough of morning cuddles and wants her coriander and to go in the run.

No piggy other than Thea could complain so much about being picked up for eye cleans and morning cuddles when she doesn't want them.

No piggy other than Bramble could run so well away from me when it's morning cuddles time and then suddenly stop and let me pick her up.

I dropped Thea, Misty and Bramble of at Aunty Lilli's this morning and Granny Jane (Lilli's Mum) was there. As soon as they were in their holiday run she said "Oh they are well looked after piggies!". Granny Jane is part of Mandy's Guinea Pig Rescue and sees piggies from those in dire straits to those who are well loved pets who have to be given up for some reason or the other. The piggies settled down straight away as they are very happy in their holiday home.

Back