Betsy's Guinea Pigs

@weepweeps, @Minnou and @fluffysa any misdemeanour however small and you will have the Cup of Disgrace back so fast you won't know what's hit you!
I put the girls in the garden when it was warm and sunny out, thinking they would merrily frolic about, eat grass and dandelions and enjoy themselves... but they weren't happy at all....

*sighs and picks up the Cup of Disgrace, turns it upside down and starts wearing it as a hat*

CUP - Copy.webp

I put the girls in the garden when it was warm and sunny out, thinking they would merrily frolic about, eat grass and dandelions and enjoy themselves... but they weren't happy at all....

*sighs and picks up the Cup of Disgrace, turns it upside down and starts wearing it as a hat*

View attachment 247678
You are now the new recipient of the Cup of Disgrace then @Minnou! I'll make a note of that!

Had to give Bramble a hair cut this morning. She wasn't liking her morning groom as it hurt too much. She was complaining about all the hay and other detritus she normally collects in there being combed out. The dark brown patch over her bum and the white leg is usually hidden by her lovely golden fur. I couldn't cut her bonnet as she would look strange without it and I think it makes her look lovely.

Bramble hair cut 1.webpBramble hair cut 2.webpBramble hair cut 3.webp

Had to give Bramble a hair cut this morning. She wasn't liking her morning groom as it hurt too much. She was complaining about all the hay and other detritus she normally collects in there being combed out. The dark brown patch over her bum and the white leg is usually hidden by her lovely golden fur. I couldn't cut her bonnet as she would look strange without it and I think it makes her look lovely.

View attachment 247903View attachment 247904View attachment 247905
She looks like a soft, squishy teddy with faux fur... I just want to pet her butt. 🤗

Gaia: "Don't even think about it... If you must, you may look at my bouffant behind but that's it!"

Gaia: "So sorry, Miss Bramble...." *drags me away*

She looks like a soft, squishy teddy with faux fur... I just want to pet her butt. 🤗
Her fur at her front end is quite coarse, surprisingly. Her rear end is a bit softer but still a bit coarse the only really soft bit is her white back leg. That's why everything sticks to it. She takes after her father. I have seen pictures of him and he is the image of Bramble.

Her fur at her front end is quite coarse, surprisingly. Her rear end is a bit softer but still a bit coarse the only really soft bit is her white back leg. That's why everything sticks to it. She takes after her father. I have seen pictures of him and he is the image of Bramble.
Oh really? Soft but firm... as befitting a shop steward.

The white leg is 'the thieving hand' - hence why everything sticks to it. It is deliberate. 🤫

I think its Agouti. Thea's fir is dark brown underneath with just the tips being a lighter colour.
Agouti. Fancy. :0 :xd:

All I know is that AI image creator we've all been playing with on here struggles to recreate Minerva based on my description; probably because my description of her is wildly unhelpful. :xd:

'A guinea pig with a light brown/black brindle body with a golden-cream face, just along the length of her nose and around her eyes, plus a white muzzle.'

AI: '........ Sorry, what?'

Back