What made you happy today?

I think Pippa is a beautiful name, though either names would suit her well. She's so adorable! 😊

The heatwave here in Michigan is over! I always get worried the air conditioner is going to stop working when I'm at work and the pigs will get heat stroke.

Also, I work tonight but then have three days off in a row! I have to go get some hay tomorrow and a wood tunnel because they destroyed their hay tunnel. I have spent close to $1000 dollars on piggy start up including vet check, Kavee cage, etc. but it is worth it! Used my tax refund.

@Viennese Furbabies is visiting us in 4 weeks. She has booked her National Express ticket as it's easier than the train from Heathrow. The Brucey Bonus is I know where to pick her up from in Poole. She will be at the Forum Meet in Salisbury on 27th July so anybody wanting to meet our Forum Friend from Vienna is welcome to join us.

Salisbury Meet 27th July 2024

I order my vape supplies online as there are not many options where I live and they do some good deals. My order arrived yesterday but I had to grab it and go straight out. When I got home and checked I noticed the package was split. There were some items missing so I rang them for advice on complaining to royal mail. They asked what was missing and have replaced it free of charge!
This is not what I was expecting, their customer service has been fantastic with a previous issue too.

IMG_5342.jpeg

Er ..... one of those is a duck! 🤣

Feeling good.
All cupboards and wardrobes have had a good clear out.
Only 1 more trip to the tip needed and 1 more load for a charity shop.
House looks like an obstacle course with packed boxes everywhere.
We’ve almost eaten our way through the contents of the freezer.
It’s good to be in this position with 12 days to go before the move.

Feeling good.
All cupboards and wardrobes have had a good clear out.
Only 1 more trip to the tip needed and 1 more load for a charity shop.
House looks like an obstacle course with packed boxes everywhere.
We’ve almost eaten our way through the contents of the freezer.
It’s good to be in this position with 12 days to go before the move.

Good luck with the move. So exciting for you.

This will sound stupid, but I'm getting the knack of putting the downstairs smoke alarm back in its cradle. It's fiddly, but the humidity is playing havoc with both the alarm and the vapour (and by extension, the alarm) so I've been leaving it in the cutlery drawer when I'm awake and at home.

I'd really like a good storm though.

Edit - and my phone survived its swim. :cool:

Yes I’d like a storm …..I think the weather will change by Friday 😂
Glad your phone survived its swim !
Smoke alarms grrrrrr

I don't recommend anyone removing their smoke alarms to be clear, but the safety guy with the housing association knows the other one is unusable, but the downstairs one keeps going off and I got a bit tired of repeatedly going downstairs to switch it off.

Plus the goblins hate it and I'm all about making their life easy.

I put my clothes in the caravan tonight and put the fridge on which means I'm out in it tomorrow (will finish loading it tomorrow). We are going for a couple of nights at Home Farm in Puncknowle (Punnel) as we are helping friends celebrate 50 years of marriage.

Back