• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Ulcers on genitals?

Jynx was put to sleep today. Although she'd passed poops and urine, she was struggling to regulate her temperature and it was clear she wasn't going to recover.

I was able to see her one last time in the ICU, which I wasn't sure I wanted to do, but I'm glad I did as it reinforced I was making the right decision.

View attachment 257608

BIG HUGS

I am so very sorry that you have lost your big battle for Jynx's mystery illness and that her little body had come to the end of what it could cope with just when you and your vet finlly thought you had the answers and a solution. You couldn't have done more and have not failed her in any way. :(

Please be kind with yourself. It has been a physically exhausting and emotionally draining time and not just a very expensive one without the happy ending we have all been routing for. This is not something you will be able to walk away from easily or quickly. Give yourself time to rest, to mourn and to slowly heal. We are here for you whenever you need it.

I’m so sad to hear this. Both you and Jynx gave it your best shot.

Popcorn pain free over the bridge gorgeous girl. ❤️

I am so sorry you had to let Jynx go, sending hugs you must be devastated. Take heart that you gave her a wonderful life and she will have known just how loved she was

Aw I’m so sorry that after everything you have both been through, little Jynx didn’t make it 😞 (((hugs))) you couldn’t have done anymore for her and made the right decision in the end

Sleep tight Jynx xx

So sorry. I've been thinking about Jynx all night and hoping for a happy outcome.
You could not have done any more, I'm sure Jynx knew that and how much you loved her.
Sending you massive hugs.
Sleep tight little Jynx.xx

I’m sad to learn that Jynx has crossed to RB
You did everything for her and she was a beautiful piggy
Take care of yourself as it’s been a very difficult time
Popcorn freely beautiful Jynx

I'm so sorry you lost Jynx, you did all you could for her.
Sleep well over the rainbow bridge sweet girl 🌈

Oh my word. I’m so very sorry. You did absolutely everything for her. Sleep tight beautiful Jynx. Huge hugs Heather xx

Oh Heather I am so, so sorry to read this.
Ever since Jynx joined your family she has been a delight to read about on the forum.
She will be sorely missed.
You gave her the best possible life.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve.
Holding you in my heart ♥️

So sorry you lost Jynx. You did everything you could to get her better, sometimes whatever we do is never enough.

I'm so sorry you lost Jynx, you did absolutely everything you could and I wish it could have been a happier ending. ((HUGS)) to you, please know you're in my thoughts.

So very sorry that you had to help Jynx across the rainbow bridge today. You did absolutely everything you could for her and she will have known how much you loved her. Sending you a big hug.
Sleep tight little one. ❤️ 🌈

Back