• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Ulcers on genitals?

Jynx had her biopsy today. If I hadn't bought more Meloxicam, then it should've come to £660 in the end - which is better than I thought when I was quoted ~£750 at drop-off. 😅

I've been given Karidox as well, which the vet is hoping is the best antibiotic to target her condition. Lab results will confirm whether that's the case in a week or so. Wish us luck!

PXL_20240919_161554015.webp

Expensive but hopefully you'll get some answers. My Stripe has cost a lot lately with emergency visits and X-rays as well. Good thing I keep a savings!

Jynx had her biopsy today. If I hadn't bought more Meloxicam, then it should've come to £660 in the end - which is better than I thought when I was quoted ~£750 at drop-off. 😅

I've been given Karidox as well, which the vet is hoping is the best antibiotic to target her condition. Lab results will confirm whether that's the case in a week or so. Wish us luck!

View attachment 256919

Fingers very firmly crossed that the expense is worth the answer!

Back