• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Time to say goodbye?

Such a pretty little girl. So sorry to hear she is bleeding again! Is she bleeding as much as she was? Could it be that she did pass the stone when you saw an improvement and the blood is just from the abrasions caused by the hopefully passed stone?

Such a pretty little girl. So sorry to hear she is bleeding again! Is she bleeding as much as she was? Could it be that she did pass the stone when you saw an improvement and the blood is just from the abrasions caused by the hopefully passed stone?
If it was just abrasions that would be amazing. I'm wary it's not because Thursday I had no blood and no squeaking in pain. Then Friday squeaking in pain I saw twice & blood. It is less blood. I've not been in the room with them much today but she seems happy today.

I’m glad Pumpkin is doing so well. Fingers crossed it continues.

Has Nancy had an IC flare up? I hope it settles quickly. Sending her healing vibes. ❤️ And hugs to you.

I’m glad Pumpkin is doing so well. Fingers crossed it continues.

Has Nancy had an IC flare up? I hope it settles quickly. Sending her healing vibes. ❤️ And hugs to you.
She's been having a flare up since I moved about 5/6 weeks ago. But it's now become arching back when pooing too 😬. I avoid the vet with her generally because she is so sensitive. But I've had to contact them to ask to make a plan for her. We've tried so many things for her. We had two weeks of no pain at all just before I moved which has never happened and then the worst flare up for maybe 10 months has happened.

Update is Pumpkin is doing pretty good. No blood since Saturday morning. Acting normal. Nancy though is in a state. Oh my life 🤦
Yayyyyyy go Pumpkin 🫶🫶 she really is sending you on a roller coaster, hopefully she's turned a corner and it's up from here 🤞.

Poor little Nancy, your 2 pigs sound just like mine, your Pumpkin has had surgery so has my Grizz, Nancy is getting stressed and my other pig Annie stresses over every minor thing, she's a bit of a diva. Hopefully Nancy perks up soon x

Yayyyyyy go Pumpkin 🫶🫶 she really is sending you on a roller coaster, hopefully she's turned a corner and it's up from here 🤞.

Poor little Nancy, your 2 pigs sound just like mine, your Pumpkin has had surgery so has my Grizz, Nancy is getting stressed and my other pig Annie stresses over every minor thing, she's a bit of a diva. Hopefully Nancy perks up soon x
She really does send me on a rollercoaster. She's tried to die on me multiple times this year. I'm glad I didn't get her put to sleep last week!

How does Annie show her stress? Nancy picks up on everything. While Pumpkin is pretty chilled.

She really does send me on a rollercoaster. She's tried to die on me multiple times this year. I'm glad I didn't get her put to sleep last week!

How does Annie show her stress? Nancy picks up on everything. While Pumpkin is pretty chilled.
I bet you are! If you had have done it would have been for the best intentions but she's showing you she's not done yet, she's a real little fighter!

Annie just goes and hides away and doesn't come out, have to give her lots of cuddles and reassurance, even if she just acompanies her sister to the vets she gets upset and withdrawn. She's off for a few days but then bounces back. Her sister is like Pumpkin she's resilient to everything.

I bet you are! If you had have done it would have been for the best intentions but she's showing you she's not done yet, she's a real little fighter!

Annie just goes and hides away and doesn't come out, have to give her lots of cuddles and reassurance, even if she just acompanies her sister to the vets she gets upset and withdrawn. She's off for a few days but then bounces back. Her sister is like Pumpkin she's resilient to everything.
Aw poor Annie! Nancy likes everything the same and likes to be in control. When I have her out for medication time she is allowed to decide when it's time to take it 🤣. She sits and eats hay and veg. She knows she has to take them to go back. Varies on how quick she is but it has been as long as an hour before. If I annoy her she grabs the syringe with her teeth and throws it 🤣. I just love her attitude.

I don't take Nancy to the vets with Pumpkin anymore because of stress making her pain worse. But pumpkin being at the vets seems to make her worse too 🤷🏾

Update- pumpkin is doing really well. I am really happy. Still giving antibiotics, reduced metacam to once a day. I really hope she's weed it out!

Nancy had an x-ray today and no stones for her thankfully. Her IC has just progressed unfortunately. But she has had another cerenia injection & she will be prescribed an oral form.

Update- pumpkin is doing really well. I am really happy. Still giving antibiotics, reduced metacam to once a day. I really hope she's weed it out!

Nancy had an x-ray today and no stones for her thankfully. Her IC has just progressed unfortunately. But she has had another cerenia injection & she will be prescribed an oral form.
Thank you for the update, yes hope Pumpkin has weed it out 🤞 Hope Nancy feels better soon

Thank you for the update, yes hope Pumpkin has weed it out 🤞 Hope Nancy feels better soon
Thank you. It would be amazing if she has. And I'm so relieved that Nancy doesn't have a stone . I had been thinking if Nancy had a stone it would have been my fault.

Back