The Frank Aka Frankelteeny Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay @sport_billy , I forgot where I was, and went down a dodgy path, but I found the yellow brick road and the problem was solved.

Unfortunately the path is not so clear and Davey doesn't have the necessary glitter heels (he might have ;) ) to click his heels and find a solution to his weird obsession. As, let's be honest Still not a hundred percent normal of him is it?
Ha ha. Don't tell everyone all my secrets... I like to keep a slight air of mystery about me;-)

Of course your not @Davey-cavy but we all see the truth. :D

Frank just screamed the house down. So much that Bert told me off. He was soaking, after laying in pee all night, he's filthy, but could I give him a wipe....... for a boy with leg issues, he sure ran away!

Guys, why would Frank just have started 'biting'/'pulling' Berts fur? ;/

Bert wasn't exactly happy.

Sounds like he's trying to be the boss now. Maybe he's fed up of burts humping and decided to do some aggressive barbering to show some dominance.

Sounds like he's trying to be the boss now. Maybe he's fed up of burts humping and decided to do some aggressive barbering to show some dominance.

Oh for :cen: sake. Seriously.

Excuse me whilst I go plunge myself into the river from a very tall bridge.
:bye:

It's neverending hassle. :hb:

@Wiebke will probably be able to answer you question much better.

Well I brought Bert a hedgehog to mount and he's mounting that now. So that should help. I spoke to Suzy this morning. And she's given me other tips. So looks like I have my work cut out as Frank gets stronger.
Sigh. :(

Also, she found the bone infection an odd one, don't think she'd heard of a piggy with that before ha :') special Frank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back