The Frank Aka Frankelteeny Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehe... I dunno I had some awful pain in my stomach so I haven't moved :o heard Bert mounting him though....

Ha ha. You will have the RSPCA after me. Are you feeling ok?;-)
Oh gosh!

ITS NOT TRUE RSPCA. ITS NOT TRUE.

Well.... ;)

Hahahaha!

I dunno. My last message, I still can't believe I sent (and no it wasn't a confession, lol) was rather odd even to me and I've been sat pondering it...

But yes I'm okay ;)

You can't believe you sent it?I can't believe you sent it! To top it all off you tagged people in it too. If I get sent down on some sort of charge then you better bring the cake to prison with the file in to help me escape. ;-)

You can't believe you sent it?I can't believe you sent it! To top it all off you tagged people in it too. If I get sent down on some sort of beastiality charge then you better bring the cake to prison with the file in to help me escape. ;-)

I've got your back partner.

Pah ha ha. Your the one who started this vicious rumour;-) I thougt we where partners!;-)

It's okay @sport_billy , I forgot where I was, and went down a dodgy path, but I found the yellow brick road and the problem was solved.

Unfortunately the path is not so clear and Davey doesn't have the necessary glitter heels (he might have ;) ) to click his heels and find a solution to his weird obsession. As, let's be honest Still not a hundred percent normal of him is it?

How are Bert and frank getting along today? Any better?
Rather well, both just getting on with life, some snuggles in the bag of hay now and such :') and some mounting but not as much as it used to be. Bert had a good hair cut too today! :') only thing the gave me a heart attack was when Bert wanted to get in hay tray with Frank and he takes up the whole space and Frank nearly toppled out on his side... He managed to jump out though - phew! But yeah there getting on okay :')!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back