The Beastie Boys

What a terrible day.....
It's only been 29° and glorious sunshine.....
I've also had to put up with fantastic scenery and wonderful food 🤣
Never mind, when you come home to our traditional mist and rain etc etc, the trials and tribulations of those foreign parts will soon be forgotten 😉

It may be diet time for Sir George and Master Boris when you get back. I expect they'll stage a coup and go back to Auntie's house!
She is absolutely their favourite person, Sir George especially. He's quite frugal with giving out kisses, except for auntie.....she gets her entire arm licked!

It's lovely having the boys back home. They're definitely looking much chunkier but they had a disruptive day yesterday so I won't weigh them until the weekend.
Auntie misunderstood about the wood pellet litter for the hay trays and used about three months supply as she chucked it every other day!
We had a lovely lap time with them and they told us all about being starved and neglected while we were away.......🤣

Dignified Sir George is two years old today.
Nearly two years ago hubby came home and handed me a box. I opened it and it contained a pair of little boys. One was a very classically good looking tri colour with lovely smooth hair but I was drawn to the one whose markings were uncertain. His nose stripe is more like a crooked blob and I thought he would grow up long haired because he's always been a bit fuzzy round the edges. He was very easy to pick up and seemed relaxed when in my arms. I said "I will love you and hug you and squeeze you and call you George"
IMG_20231122_104058.webpAfter a spectacular bond break, it became apparent that you and Timothy couldn't even be neighboars so somepig needed to be rehomed. It was an easy decision as you were already a definite lap pig.IMG20231124005708.webp
Along came Mischievous little Boris to be your new cage mate. You became a very Dignified top pig and the pair of you became our Beastie Boys. You were very patient with the little one who had been alone too long. Hopefully when Master Boris has matured a little more you can have the divider removed.
Happy Birthday Dignified Sir George, my beautiful little man. You are my heart pig.IMG_20240508_135225.webpIMG_20240319_013505.webpIMG20240410122108.webpIMG_20240325_220945.webp
IMG_20240103_211414.webp

Awww... happy birthday Sir George! 🎂❤️ Keep causing chaos for your humans. They love you anyway so you get free pass all the time. 😁😂
Never any chaos from my lovely zen boy. I'm still waiting for the thing that creates a reaction from him.
Having hay removed from his eye, getting drops put in and then an injection I thought would finally do it, especially as the vet said they all react badly to being injected. He only flinched, then gave the vet nurse holding him a little lick ❤️

Never any chaos from my lovely zen boy. I'm still waiting for the thing that creates a reaction from him.
Having hay removed from his eye, getting drops put in and then an injection I thought would finally do it, especially as the vet said they all react badly to being injected. He only flinched, then gave the vet nurse holding him a little lick ❤️
Well he does look like a guinea pig but is he really a guinea pig or some alien creature who has read some old guide book about guinea pigs being cuddly and docile and acts accordingly?
:hmm:

Back