The Beastie Boys

I've been a bit naughty.......☺️
After several days of having to tolerate Master Boris being a total pest at the dividers Sir George finally responded in kind. This got hubby's attention as he is usually unflappable. Hubby asked me if this meant he was feeling lonely....
I said yes! 🤫🤭🤣

I've been a bit naughty.......☺️
After several days of having to tolerate Master Boris being a total pest at the dividers Sir George finally responded in kind. This got hubby's attention as he is usually unflappable. Hubby asked me if this meant he was feeling lonely....
I said yes! 🤫🤭🤣
Does this mean a 🍒🧚‍♂️visit for Master Boris and Sir George?✂️

I have a very clever hubby. We have had an issue with the boys (especially Master Boris) doing all their peeing where the two ramps meet near the divider at the bottom. I bought lots more pee pads and was changing them twice a day but noticed the bottom of both ramps was permanently wet and starting to smell. He went out yesterday and returned with some offcuts of wood and some dowling. They both now have the top ramp going down to a platform and another ramp to the floor. We are going to turn them into freestanding hammocks but for now they seem to be loving the new adventure playground.

I have a very clever hubby. We have had an issue with the boys (especially Master Boris) doing all their peeing where the two ramps meet near the divider at the bottom. I bought lots more pee pads and was changing them twice a day but noticed the bottom of both ramps was permanently wet and starting to smell. He went out yesterday and returned with some offcuts of wood and some dowling. They both now have the top ramp going down to a platform and another ramp to the floor. We are going to turn them into freestanding hammocks but for now they seem to be loving the new adventure playground.
Picture please of the new set up.

Sounds very fancy. Hope the boys continue to enjoy the renovations!

We have used the vet here for nail trims twice now and I've not been impressed. At the old place they came away with their feetsies looking very neat but not here. At the same time I've noticed that Master Boris still has Freddy Kruger like claws even though he's at least 18 months old now. Is this because he's satin?
My hands are good at the moment so I did their nails myself! I was extra careful with Sir George and his black nails and I gently filed Master Boris's with an emery board as he still had lil razor feet.
I feel very proud of myself 😁

Miss Bramble (very quietly) says "Hubba Hubba boys!" She very much hopes that her Mum Misty doesn't find out as Bramble will get a good telling off!
I think Miss Bramble only needs to worry about getting caught looking at Boars Galore 🍒.
We all know that she peeks at....I mean moderates the thread...🫣

Sir George has assisted me with choosing the new cuddle cups and spare pee pads for them. There were so many lovely designs that I couldn't choose. He sat with me while I was looking on the laptop and licked my arm when he saw the ones he liked. We are going with a skull and crossbones with blue liner. The spare liners are black with colourful paw prints.
Good choice Sir George 👍

Back