TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Oh them i've seen some of your hair decisions :))
i'm not insulting at all sweetie xoxoxoxo
eeeeek no you're not the girl to have bottle blonde........ will NOT suit your colouring! you need to settle your hair down......don't wanna ruin it sheeeeeeesh it's lovely hair! and Jay would be devastated!
be natural........ please xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

Haha that's the aim next time don't worry! Lowlights to tone it down! Ah well, least I can say I tried it :D you only live once! x

Dec '09 our holiday in Broome, Western Australia (excuse hair the humidity in Broome is nearly 100% rolleyes)

Broome2009029.jpg

Taken on my iPhone on weekend at the footy (AFL i barrack for Essendon hence the red and black theme!)

photo-30.jpg

Aww, you look fab Glynis. I have that same toy mouse :))

Glynis you look fab! It's lovely to see new pics of you! You always looks different on pics to the image I have in my head hehe! x

This is me giving Dillon a cuddle, not a brilliant pic cos my daughter took it for me and she is only 5!

2011_0602Piggies0013.jpg

254016_206579442716785_100000941921260_519722_7574323_n.jpg

This was the day I got my braces off so usually I'm not this smiley. hahaha! Also, the lighting makes me look pretty white but i'm actually asian and quite tan.

btw, I LOVE everyone else's pictures you guys all look great!

wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo braces off x)x)
Oh i remember when each of my children got them off..........it was a HUGE celebration!

You're very pretty sweetie x)
I hope you do lots more smiling now............. your teeth are so straight x) (well worth the effort eh)

Me and my other half :)

Me and Lee. Apologies for the blurry posey photo of me lol - taken from my Facebook!

kate.jpg

lee.jpg

211.jpg

Back