TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Lol, post it again!! I seen your hubby, but not you. He's very nice.

sammy said:
J4100041.JPG

there you go don't say I didn't warn you!
me and jack (giz )

your hubby looks really young, you are pretty but dont look like what i thought :)

is that the same hubby in the link and pic above? he looks different with short hair :)

maisynpoppy said:
your hubby looks really young, you are pretty but dont look like what i thought :)

we were 26....what did you think I'd look like :-\

Kelly are you sober....jack is my son...the link is my hubby ..the one on the setee is my son ;)

ohhhh i feel so stupid ;D becci confused me because she said i saw your hubby ::) yup I'm sober, i dont get drunk at work anymore, last time i was telling customers i was pi**ed :o i thought you would be more curvy with some grey hair. sorry i mean it in a nice way O0

god was never kind to me in the boob department...and there's lots of grey....just good lighting ;D ;D ;D

i never meant boobs lol i didnt look at your boobs i just meant you have a good figure for having a baby :)

LOL I thought your son was your hubby! ;D ;D ;D

Was about to say GOOD ON YOU GIRL ;D ;D ;D ;D

He looks like a student! 18-19 ish! Watch that one! ;D ;D ;D

You look beautiful...I imagined you being hispanic looking for some reason 98) ;D

Do you want to see my hair? Lol!

This is me blonde:
EPSN2477.jpg

And this is me with red hair:
bexnleon2.jpg

Which do you prefer?

And just because I like him quite a lot, this is my OH performing with his band:
IMGP2236.jpg

He's the one singing.

REFLEX! REFLEX! ;D i prefer you with dark hair O0 i also like the blonde O0

I prefer the red, but I havent got a better picture of my red hair, and that one isnt very good. Its not actually quite that bright!

Lol Kelly, I :smitten: REFLEX!

I'm with cherry...Blonde..it's much softer ;D...but red is kinda naughty >:D

I'm always in reflex on the poles ;D theres pics on the internet with me on the pole :embarassed: they are sooooo bad ;D

Ooooh, send me a link! I always go to Reflex for my birthday! I only go once a year now, as I am getting too old to go out all the time!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? pretty, pretty, pretty please?

Back