TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Introducing me....

This is my favorite picture...
melindsey.jpg

It was taken a while ago with my favorite Guinea Pig, Lindsey, but sadly he died.

At the brother in laws wedding with my OH, Nathan....
wedding-nathanemma01.jpg

Radley and I, just after I had my hair cut...
000_2903.jpg

Emma x

helloooo!

Your hair really suits you! :) You are a lot younger than I imagined ;D

Aww RIP little Lindsey :( 0:)

Hello darling :smitten:

Now I can picture you when we're in the games room

You have lovely hair :)

How daunting is it posting your pic on here lol ? Was anyone else petrified of posting their's?

aww everyones so pretty.... should i or should i not add a picture of myself :embarassed:

hmm ok il add a piccy i apologize for pasting my uglyness on this thread xx0

IMG_0589.gif

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

I HATE sunburn :( ;D ;D

Awww you are pretty! :D I wish I was on holiday! :smitten: :smitten:

There are a lot of young ladies on this forum! I always imagine people to be middle aged ;D Do you guys? 98) ;D

Yep Cherry - I always imagine people to be older probably the way you come across O0

I've had a good neb through this thread and in return I suppose it's only fair that I post my own chops. It's a bit nerve-wracking! By the way, I have seen no ugly people on this thread!

It's been nice to put faces to names, especially the people I've had a chat with in the game room; gorgeous cashmincal who I always enjoy chatting to, the lovely flame-haired Lucinda, cute as button Darky and very pretty katiep to name a few! And cavy, good lord, you look just like Angelina Jolie - you're gorgeous, wumman! Okay, going to have a rummage now, will post shortly.. :-\

Okay, this is me on weekends/when I can be bothered..
meone.jpg

This is me most of the rest of the time!
metwo.jpg

This is my hubby, Grant, and my 2 human boys, Kern (8) and Zane (4)
wardfamily.jpg

These are my furry boys, Cobweb and Pigpig , out in the sun - just before they started a lot of 'humping' nonsense ::)
cobpigsun.jpg

My hair is not a wig, by the way, I've never been much to look at so I've always tried to have striking hair - in the past it's been pillar-box red, green and purple!

*phew!* Okay, done... if you're new too, get your chops up as well!

Oh, by the way it's supposed to say 8 in brackets next to Kern's name.. it's put that sweaty smiley up instead! :D

I think I'm scary-looking but thank you, dazie - I went back and found you and you are lovely, I really like your hair. Nice to see you too!

MOI002.jpg

Another photo of me taken a moment or so ago for a different forum so I'd thought I'd post it here too lol

Hello gorgeous! *waving* I love your hair! You have beautiful eyes too! ;D

Hello Jane and cavy! ;D

Helloooo! I'm a bit shy at the whole photo thing... so thought I'd post my weemee instead! :D Hope it works!

weemee.gif

Lol! You're so naughty, that's cheating! ;D

Heehee! Hello, weemee PiggyLoon! :D

I LOVE your hair cobweb! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Mine used to be like that, then I grew my fringe out, and ive recently gone blonde...I look a bit too much like a barbie for my liking so think I shall be going back ;D ;D

oooh dear.... hope its allowed! :-\

Btw C&PP.... cant believe how many posts you've done already!... think you're slighty addicted - lol ;D ;D ;D

I've spent a lot of time in the gameroom.. *blush*

Thanks, PerfectPiggies! Are you on here too?

Oh yeeees....I used to be veeery addicted, but I dont post so much on here anymore :)

I can only spend 10 posts in the gameroom before my brain switches off ;D ;D ;D

An yes I am on here, but waaay back methinks!

Back