TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

oh jane you are so pretty and you have lovely skin god I wish I could go without make up!

I've said it before and i'll say it again, you're not ugly! :-*

You're lucky to have your looks O0 I'd give anything to have good looks, and you have got them girl O0

Okay so i know that some people may not like me very much, but i am going to post pictures so people can put a face to my name! :)

Me before i got my hair cut ( I'm the chick on the right )
570419018_dcfd9f666e.jpg

A couple pics of me after i got my hair whacked off

570974028_d38db2a2c7.jpg

Me and Hank chillin' out in the hallway!

570974044_61c4a00e7d.jpg

Me being a serious goofball! ( You can see Cali in the back on my bed, oh excuse the mess )

570974058_a67198a4a4.jpg

My hair was not working with me that day!

So theres me, now you know what i look like, not good looking, but i have guinea pigs that make me feel good! LOL

Holly

About the whole cage thing and pregnant piggie, i dont know if people were mad but i think i ruffled some peoples feathers! :D

Oh well, I'm fine and i reallly like this place!

:) Holly

I dont know if I wasnt here or just dont remember, but ive never really noticed you around here so I dont have any problem with you! ;D ;D ;D I always get told off, dont worry too much! :D ;D

*waves* Hey! Nice to meet you! LOL :D

PerfectPiggies said:
I dont know if I wasnt here or just dont remember, but ive never really noticed you around here so I dont have any problem with you! ;D ;D ;D I always get told off, dont worry too much! :D ;D

Heehee that normally happens to outspoken people! Like us! :D :D :D

Well I couldn't leave the piggies out and since I didn't trust some of my family members enough to be around my living piggies, this was the next best thing. There couldn't have been a better topper for us.

jane- u are pretty... lucky lucky uuuu! :P :P :P

i have 2 random pics of me today on dark webcam!

Picture076.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture074.jpg

and some from my sleepover!

SLEEPOVER139.jpg

SLEEPOVER040.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

SLEEPOVER127.jpg

SLEEPOVER138.jpg

SLEEPOVER125.jpg

sorry for inflicting you with these pictures!

sorry again
i ♥ my BIG RED POLE named Bob! ;D

well i wuz with my m8s and i am when i am with my mates

although i looks really ugly in these pics :(

but oh well

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

Back