TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

StannyUK said:
Natnat said:
StannyUK said:
brad-pitt.jpg

Ok so maybes thats a lil white lie 8) THIS is me....

1.jpg
You do actually look abit alike.

lol how much do i owe you for that comment? LOL
quite alot lol. ;D

Natnat said:
StannyUK said:
Natnat said:
StannyUK said:
brad-pitt.jpg

Ok so maybes thats a lil white lie 8) THIS is me....

1.jpg
You do actually look abit alike.

lol how much do i owe you for that comment? LOL
quite alot lol. ;D

I do know what you mean, we both have 2 eyes, hair, a nose and lips and are both from the same species :)

It ends there sadly otherwise I would be beating them back with a stick lol

Well thought I would bite the bullet and finally put up some pics of me, so here you go.

PICT0894.jpg

Me on holiday in Barcelona two years ago

PICT1995.jpg

Me looking insanely excited about something on holiday in San Francisco last summer

nice to put a face to a name :P

i got blonde in my hair

Do you like?

moinsha003.jpg

moinsha002.jpg

;D

Woah hadn't looked on the slave gallery for awhile, and <whistle> what gorgeous people we have here :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Handsome fellas that look better than those movie people and stunning girls way to go peoples :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

beautifulcat83 said:
Wow that hair really suits you! It looks gorgeous, and you look a lot older than before (in a good way!) Beautiful!

Cat x 0:)

As long as i dont look too old :P I'm only 13 :P

thanks alot! x x x

Right I warn you now I had just had my hair cut when my other half took this picture of me and herbie so I don't think I look pretty at all. (sorry people but I never look pretty) anyway here we are I'm the human (Sarah) if you didn;t guess and the gorgeous guinea pig in my arms is Herbie

Sarah and Herbie

herbiepictures.jpg

Thank you lol sorry about the photo as I don't really like my picture been taken lol

Nice to see you... no one wants a picture of me at the moment tho... my eyes are blotchy cos of biscuits (see other pets)

Rachel hun do not worry you are a lovely young girl. I hope everyones guinea pigs are doing well Herbie is chilling out in his hutch I will have him out soon as I want to give him his brush for the day.

Ok I guess its about time I showed you a picture of myself so here is the most recent just before my race for life!

lisasmall.jpg

;) ;) ;)

Dazie you look very nice...

Ali who are you talking about... everyone has nice hair on here that i have seen

Are you going dye your hair orange again Ali? That looked so cool!

O0 O0 O0 O0 well done for doing the race O0
I support the Cancer Walk that's done on Mother's Day each year and also there's another cancer walk done in about a month or so that i like to do too. All for a good cause O0
And i think you look fab :) :) :) :) :)

You are very pretty and obviously fit *looks at my tummy rolls* :embarassed:

lavenderjade said:

I was breathing in of course lol! Ive had three kids all my rolls are tucked in me knickers ;D ;D !

dazie said:
lavenderjade said:

I was breathing in of course lol! Ive had three kids all my rolls are tucked in me knickers ;D ;D !

I have had 4 kids and my knickers come up to my armpits 2funny

lavenderjade said:
dazie said:
lavenderjade said:

I have had 4 kids and my knickers come up to my armpits 2funny

Mine too lol! ;D

Back