Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

I, too, have been knitting jumpers. I'm very much a beginner, so although this one came out alright, it's a but bigger than I'd like now I've blocked it. I did do a swatch, but I also made it a size up than I should've done. 😅

View attachment 241782
Stunning - my style of jumper and the right colour too 😁

I, too, have been knitting jumpers. I'm very much a beginner, so although this one came out alright, it's a but bigger than I'd like now I've blocked it. I did do a swatch, but I also made it a size up than I should've done. 😅

View attachment 241782
You’re a beginner and yet you knit colourwork?!?! 🤩 :eek: What yarn did you use?
Your next one will be a great fit though 😄

You’re a beginner and yet you knit colourwork?!?! 🤩 :eek: What yarn did you use?
Your next one will be a great fit though 😄
I'm not someone who likes practising dish cloths. I see pretty things and decide I'll get it wrong until I get it right!

The yarn is Drops Fabel and the pattern is Forest Light by Jennifer Steingass.

Looks delicious! My mom would make "mincemeat" but she used green tomatoes to make it. It was vegetarian, I believe. She made cookies out of it for Christmas time. Do you make your own mincemeat?
No I don’t. I bought a jar at Christmas 😃

I severely underestimated my free time to craft with two young kids and whilst volunteering especially over winter with the vast array of bugs and snotty noses presented but we are almost there with the amigurumi for Martin's mobile. Just the fins to attach to the dolphin and then decide how to attach them to the ringIMG20240318222553.webp

I severely underestimated my free time to craft with two young kids and whilst volunteering especially over winter with the vast array of bugs and snotty noses presented but we are almost there with the amigurumi for Martin's mobile. Just the fins to attach to the dolphin and then decide how to attach them to the ringView attachment 244058
Loving that cuttlefish 😊

I severely underestimated my free time to craft with two young kids and whilst volunteering especially over winter with the vast array of bugs and snotty noses presented but we are almost there with the amigurumi for Martin's mobile. Just the fins to attach to the dolphin and then decide how to attach them to the ringView attachment 244058
These are lovely

Back