Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

I know :bal: it's just the braids are the easy bits, and the glue/jewellery findings parts are fiddly, take forever, and you can smell the glue a mile away.
Bookmarks wouldn’t need any glue or jewellery would they?

Also you were sewing your wonderful cats other animals a little while ago. I thought then you could sell them for charity. I had an idea that you could give them all their own quirks. Like a mis-shaped ear or a leg that is shorter than the others, a missing eye etc. celebrating that everyone is different. Again schools might be interested in these to highlight the fact we are all different?

Also you were sewing your wonderful cats other animals a little while ago. I thought then you could sell them for charity. I had an idea that you could give them all their own quirks. Like a mis-shaped ear or a leg that is shorter than the others, a missing eye etc. celebrating that everyone is different. Again schools might be interested in these to highlight the fact we are all different?

Oh they've all got something wonky going on. When I finally get myself moved into the goblins' room and them into my room, I can set the table up for the machine properly. But they'll probably still have something wonky then too lol.

Sounds like that was a productive fair. I need to save up for that lamb I loved at first sight! 😍😍 maybe as a celebration of finishing my first year….🤔

I’ve not been knitting much of late. Not enough time and when I do get time, I just want to relax. I’m still working on my pieces pullover. Nothing much to show as it’s just grey. I’ve finished the sleeves and I began to cast on for the front.

I have knit a few rounds on my cowl today though. I’m now going to do plain colour blocks to try and get it longer. I was hoping to do double so I can wrap it round, but that will take too long! So I’m just making it long enough to hang a bit then I’ll be done. image.webp

Sounds like that was a productive fair. I need to save up for that lamb I loved at first sight! 😍😍 maybe as a celebration of finishing my first year….🤔
I still have him! I'd be happy to let him go for £20 plus postage. Or I've got some little sheep available too. Just send me a message on my Instagram if you want any photos. X

I still have him! I'd be happy to let him go for £20 plus postage. Or I've got some little sheep available too. Just send me a message on my Instagram if you want any photos. X
I’ll send a message when the time is right. If he happens to sell, would you be willing/able to make another?

IMG_20220528_183633619.webpIMG_20220528_183642251.webpIMG_20220528_183719624.webpIMG_20220528_183726257_HDR.webp

Finally finished hand stitching the binding onto my quilt on Thursday evening, it is far from perfect but as I have never done anything like this before I'm really pleased with how it turned out. So moving onto the intermediate class in a few weeks to try different techniques and style.

Wowow! Hand stitching?!?! It’s beautiful and pretty darn good for a first go. Have you decided the colours for your making next one?

Wowow! Hand stitching?!?! It’s beautiful and pretty darn good for a first go. Have you decided the colours for your making next one?
Thank you for you kind words. Only the back of the binding is hand stitched to hide stitches. Not sure on colours for next one, have seen some nice ones and my colleagues gave me a voucher for my birthday so I'll see what we are starting with and go from there.

Back