SHE HAS FINALY DONE IT!!

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
baby-wilson said:
I just had a quick look at their tiny lil bits...

To me it looks like it would be.......

Cream: Male
Choc: Female

I could be wrong... I hope theyre both girls ;D theyre so lovley!
Wilson loves them both ;D

If 1 is a male, you could still TRY to bond with wilson and his mate lol, there is a chance it would work :)

You mean Wison, Angus and the baby?

I'm hoping it will work that way :)

I made a very mid salt water solution for the brown babie's eye... and I put a drop in today... ill keep doing this until it is all cleared up :)

Other than that they are a very happy, healthy family :)

:)

The babies are attempting to eat out of the food bowl now :smitten:
Only a day old and learning so much! lol

oh mine go wee and poo in there food bowl BW as there dont understand to get out of the bowl first before there go - but when there bigger thee wont be bale to sit in the dish that will stop ;D

have you seen them eating hay yet?

have you hard them squeak yet

dose cindy like feeding them

Its so hilarious to see babies sitting in the food bowl eating
Mars and Galaxy are getting a bit for that now,and Galaxy has starting rumbling at Mars,it looks so weird as theyre both oly 3 wheeks old

mum just sits there as if to say " stop being silly and behave or youll both get your heads banged together"

;D yep hear them squeaking all the time ;D their both chatter-boxes like their mummy ::)

Havent seen them eat hay, or be fed by Cindy... lol

awwwwwwwwwww that's sooo cute, ummm one day i'll just have to have myself some mini pigs and i mean real mini pigs. That's my plan, ummm will have to wait a bit tho ::) ;)

baby-wilson said:
;D yep hear them squeaking all the time ;D their both chatter-boxes like their mummy ::)

Havent seen them eat hay, or be fed by Cindy... lol

oh i allwys see lilly feeding them but she trying to cut down on how much milk there have now as there eat veg as well now there no when its feeding time now too and that when i take the dish away that there will get veggies

You know, the babies look so small to us, but seeing those pics of them right beside mummy, you would wonder how they get them out of them :o Wow!
Great pics, thanks for posting them.. They are ADORABLE! Congrats again!

they are sweet, i love the cream one! And the brown one lol, Cindy looks happy to of got them out, but now she has to be a mother lol

baby-wilson said:
Except the brown one has a sore eye :'( I noticed yesterday his left eye was bigger than his right eye... I thought he was fine... but today his right eye is all cloudy :'( what should I do?

I think Cindy is playing favourites :( she likes the cream one more! when ever I hold it she comes rushing out to make sure its okay... but whenever I hold the brown one she just snuggles with the cream one...

If his/her eye dosen't seem to get any better in a couple of days take him/her to the vets.
You normally find guinea pig mothers have a favourite. Glad they are all O.K. O0
No more blood from Cindy? :)

Hi just thought i would let you know. If the eye goes cloudy that oedema i think. My guinea pig got hay in hers and i didnt notice for few days, she normally has red eyes, and it went sort of pinkish. Took her straight to the vet and gave her some antibiotic cream and it started to clear up.
I had a pig about 6 years ago same thing happened but it was christmas and had gone away and couldnt get him to the vet and his eye got really bad and they had to remove it. I dont want to scare you but that the worst thing that could happen. Also it cost a fortune! Whereas the cream was like £6.

Congratulations on your babies, theyre gorgeous!

Thanks everyone!

Cindy isnt bleeding anymore :) and the babies eye is clearing up... I'm putting 1 drop of VERY mild salt water in once a day :)

Wilson favourite is the Brown one ;D But he hasnt properly met any of them yet... I want to wait till theyre a bit older :)

That's brilliant news BW and defiantly wait until the babies are older until they meet dad. Keep an eye on the baby with the bad eye. ;)

Its about time.
I'm very happy for your Baby-wilson.
I hope your babies go well, its alot of fun watching them grow up epically when your only young yourself.
Good luck to the healthy too. I'm sending your louds of good vibes. x
Fluffly's babies Sooty and Sweep will be watching over them on rainbow bridge.  :)

Aww thankyou nat :) Thanks for the good vibes... I can already feel the tiny ones looking down on us :smitten:

baby-wilson said:
Aww thankyou nat :) Thanks for the good vibes... I can already feel the tiny ones looking down on us :smitten:

Welcomes!
I'm going melbourne in the summer...ill pop over to perth to to see the babies. ;D

yeah. just for a holiday. ;) my mum wudnt give my dad some sort of money which meant he cudnt buy
the tickets but the work gave him more money and now he can.
i cant wait.
sorry b/w for hjacking your thread

Will do :) Poor thing hasnt done it yet? :( Ill go tell Cindy now :)

Looks like both the babies are boys! But I'm not 100% because the lil brown one has a white bit where his dot is maent to be 98) lol and s/he thries to wrestle me when I try to look ;D

Everyone is fine! I'm going to ring the vet today and ask which is easier to sterilize... males or females? :D

I just rang the vets... they said females are harder to do but there is still a good chance they will live through.
The procedure on females takes longer and costs $150 + GST.
The males cost $110 + GST

So instead of getting the 3-4 boys done... I'm better off doing Cindy and posibly her baby?

What do you think?

Yep... she said it was more complicated... I dont know what to do... I dont want to get Wilson done because I would never forgive myself if anything happened to him... I was thinking If I got Cindy done she could play with the boys and live with Wilson... hmm this is such a hard desicion! ;D

I personally would get the males done. Two main reasons really, firstly the vet would be more exprience neutering males and secondly because spaying a female guinea has much more risk involved. What are you planning to do, such as who is going to be living with who?

I have no idea what to do... Wilson and Angus are living alone because of Angus' 'behaviour' ::)
Cindy will have to live alone and the baby boys? will live together...

I was thinking of getting Cindy done... then she could live with Wilson or any boy she likes! But I dont want to risk her life... I also dont want to lose Wilson! I am so confused!

I dont want to lose them :'( But I know that Cindy and Wilson are made for eachother!

The vet says she spays pigs all the time... they use Isoflurane too...

God! this is such a hard decision! I coould get a female friend for Cindy but I dont want to keep Cindy and Wilson apart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back