• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Paige :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyandpiggies♥ said:
6 is good though love :) Come on Paigey!

That what I was just thinking. Come on Shaz try and stay positive. I know how awful it is to see them go downhill, especially when things were looking up Look at Duke, he's had his bad days and then comes back fighting. I'm sure Paige is another little fighter. You are doing everything you can for her and she is clearly loved so much!

Come on Paige - keep trying to eat and you will start to feel better! :-*

Sending you and Paige lots of love & big hugs :smitten: :smitten:

Paige sweetie, get better for your mummy x :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

yeah but she needs to poop! Doesnt have to be bad! Keeping pumping me full of the good stuff! ;D :smitten: O0

I'm with Ali...... let's start the chant going.... COME ON PAIGE clap clap clap COME ON PAIGE clap clap clap :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Dukey is sending you sweet little kisses on your cute little nose to help you sweetie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: and me sending lots of loving cuddles to you and your mummy who's stressing out BIG time :'( O0 O0 O0 O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Shaz,
vedra's number is: 07721026401. Give her a ring and see if there is anything else she would recommend. Love and hugs to you and Paige. :-*

Sending lots and lots of healing vibes to paige. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((HUGS))))) :(

Come on Paige, you can do it sweety :-*

Come on Paige sweetheart, get better for your mummy - sending healing vibes and love x :smitten: :smitten:

Oh yes, 8 is better than nothing! I know you're stressed hun, but just make the best for her and treat her with the loving care and attention she needs.. We love you hun and are pulling for you and Paige.

Get better little darlin, mum's worried. :embarassed:

shes had about 10 syringes,but no weights gone on,that really doesnt make sense..unless the scales are fooked which I dont think they are :( :(

This is what happened with Dukey too, keep it up love, it will happen once she gets the taste for it, it's still early days. I'd say by later today (monday) she just might start munching again O0

Come on little Paige, loads of love from us all :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh Shaz :'( :'(

I don't know what to say :'( :'( Sending you as much love & hugs as I possibly can over here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive had her PTS,it was the kindest thing to do,I took her to a diff vets..her body was no longer taking in nutrients etc..she looked at me with her huge brown eyes..I feel so guilty now :'( :'(

I'm so sorry, it is the hardest thing a loving owner can do, but it is the final act of love. You knew in your heart that this was the kindest thing to do. You did everything you could but sometimes we just have to give in to nature.

She was lucky to have been so much loved and to have had such a caring owner. They are not with us for long and they give us so much joy in their short little lives.

Remember her as how she was, happy and healthy.

Take care.

OMG!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( RIP Beautiful Girl :'(

I am so so so sorry sweetheart :'(

I am here if you need to talk :-\ :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back