• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Paige :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for keeping me updated via text Shaz O0

Awwwww Paige come on little sweetie you can do it O0, mummy is trying EVERYTHING for you :-* :-* :-*
We're keeping our paws crossed for you little one, Duke sends his love and big gentle cuddles for you too :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Shaz for you love <HUGS> :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
You've done brilliantly keep it going love :)

Glynis said:
Thanks for keeping me updated via text Shaz O0

Awwwww Paige come on little sweetie you can do it O0, mummy is trying EVERYTHING for you :-* :-* :-*
We're keeping our paws crossed for you little one, Duke sends his love and big gentle cuddles for you too :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Shaz for you love <HUGS> :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
You've done brilliantly keep it going love :)

thankies sweetheart

btw we might come visit you next year ;) ;) ;)

REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??
WOW that would be fab, yes Lucinda jump into Shaz's luggage and stow away too ;D ;D
Ooooo this could be one big chat session :) :) :) :)

How's little Paige today? We're thinking of her constantly and sending cyber piggie kisses and cuddles from me to help her :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

hiya Glynis

mums busy watching download on webcast so I'm on ere

Paige has her some syringes this morning and some biscuit which she stole ::)
we're just waiting for the rodentol to call and hopefully get it done tonight,she cant eat properly until thats done

Thanks love, yep have read your pm's too.
Awwww poor little Paige :'( :'( :'( :'(
As i said we're sending her mega cyber healing wishes :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

LOL stealing a bikkie, cheeky little monkey, that's good if she's still got attitude there's still hope O0 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ive got her on CC and science recovery,shes also eating bits of a rich tea biscuit :o

when i weighed her this morning she was 345g :(
ive just reweighed her and shes 402g :o :o

shes had a quarter of an apple and 10 syringes of puree fruit ( baby food stuff) and shes still 402g

shes off to have her choppers done tonight thank god

my guinea pig never stops eatin lol
he has dandruff I'm going to give him a abh wen it gets warmer
hoep paige is ok!

all we need now is for Ton to get his ass in gear,and Duke

Paige is having her toofies done around 6-7 tonight

Good news about Paige, keep up the good fight little one! O0

whoa shes not up to 418g :o :o
anyway she had her toofypegs done and we think maybe shes got an internal fungal infection,soooooooo shes gonna be put on Daktarin oral gel and have baths in special shampoo O0
shes had another 10 syringes tonight

10 syringes WOAH! Thats more than what my belly can take hahahaa
awwwwh well done paige get well!

Got your texty bless her! She;ll be a right beefcake by the time you are finished ::) ;D

as long as you dont make her one of those thongs....I'm sure that counts as animal cruelty! ?

;D ;D

PerfectPiggies said:
as long as you dont make her one of those thongs....I'm sure that counts as animal cruelty! ?

;D ;D

hah thats put an idea in my head ;D ;D

but if you do decide to...slipping some pics my way wouldnt be totally uncool if you get my meaning ^-^ ^-^

;D

PerfectPiggies said:
but if you do decide to...slipping some pics my way wouldnt be totally uncool if you get my meaning ^-^ ^-^

;D

ahahahahaha okies its a deal O0 O0 O0 ( piggy perv :P :P )

You two worry me sometimes - I thought I was the only mad one around here? 98) 98) ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hate to think what all the new people are thinking! :o ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back