• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Paige :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puggies Rule said:
Ive had her PTS,it was the kindest thing to do,I took her to a diff vets..her body was no longer taking in nutrients etc..she looked at me with her huge brown eyes..I feel so guilty now :'( :'(

Darling you know how sorry I am, I was in tears this morning when you text me :(

It was the kindest and fairest thing you did for her love. Don't feel guilty. She's at peace, pain free and not being messed around no more.

Rest in peace Paige, we love you

xxxxxxxx

oh Shaz hun I am so sorry you had to make that horrible decision but you did it for love she had had enough and you were brave enough to accept that please dont blame yourself I have had this guilt every time it happens to me its never ever easier , you tried so very hard for her but she was too weak, :'( :-* 0:) sweet dreams little lady ,

I'm so so sorry Shaz :'( :'(

She had a fantastic life with you - you have nothing to feel guilty about

Lots of Love

Trace x

I am so very very sorry x
You know we are all thinking of you, you did your best and couldn't do any more.
Run free little Paige and look after all the other piggies :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back