• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Paige :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Shaz only just read this about Paige she seems to be doing well putting on some weight tell her instead of rich tea Uncle Ton recomends either bourbons or cookies mind you this is the pig thats thinks hes a hamster ;D

I alwasy use hipp baby food with critical care blended in with some warm water but 10 syringes anyway I'm sure shes enjoying what you are giving her I use oragel with Dobbys mouth and he loved it good luck thinking of you and paige :-*

Come on Paige, we know you can do it :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Shaz this is a step forward for her O0
Within a few days she should start to improve now she'll be able to eat on her own again :)
these are just for you Paige from Duke and myself :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'm just about to give her her dinner O0

she had brekkies this morning etc so we'll see how she goes,shes a stubborn little madam though when she eats >:(

this morning at 5.30am she had around 20 syringes of pureed carrot etc( a baby food thingy in pouches from Tescos')
ive just fed her again and shes took at least another 20 + :o :o

kellyandpiggies♥ said:
Come on Paigey, we're sending you lots of love :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

hahahaha are we making her fat by love too? :) if so *SENDS MORE LOVE FROM ME* hahaha

Wow 40syringes of food! COME ON PAIGE WE WANT YOU TO EAT 200+!!hahahaha

♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
kellyandpiggies♥ said:

hahahaha are we making her fat by love too? :) if so *SENDS MORE LOVE FROM ME* hahaha

lmao at this rate itll be sumo pig alert

Puggies Rule said:
♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
kellyandpiggies♥ said:

lmao at this rate itll be sumo pig alert

lmao! she'll be fatter than a house with all the love and food at this rate! hahaha

its great news shes obviusly hungry 40 syringes wow, mine like baby food as well I always mix it with CC, have you weighed her yet? bet she'll be rolling around the run and her little legs will diasapear under her sumo tum ahhhh I love chunky pigs :smitten: :smitten:

Michellemuffin♥ said:
its great news shes obviusly hungry 40 syringes wow, mine like baby food as well I always mix it with CC, have you weighed her yet? bet she'll be rolling around the run and her little legs will diasapear under her sumo tum ahhhh I love chunky pigs :smitten: :smitten:

hahaha
yeah shes 434g O0

hahaha are you going to have matching thongs?

And do you want that ginny pig still? :-\

PerfectPiggies said:
hahaha are you going to have matching thongs?

And do you want that ginny pig still? :-\

lmao i signed you up too :P :P

and omg yesh!

OOooOOOoo thats great, as long as i can wear one of my own ;) ;D ;D

Ive pmd you about the ginny! :) O0

shes not doing too well today,its like shes got something stuck in her throat,Ive had a look but theres nothing there..ill give it an hour then see,but shes doing way more mini poo's than normal O0

Poos are good! ;) ;D

Maybe shes done a ton and got something stuck in her back teeth? :-\

PerfectPiggies said:
Poos are good! ;) ;D

Maybe shes done a ton and got something stuck in her back teeth? :-\
I dunno hun,ill keep checking then get it sorted if it doesnt clear

ok I'm off to the vets...again,shes def got something stuck in her throat and its getting worse,she dribbling now :'(

just as i thought things were going well

Awwww babes! You must have just left xx0 xx0 xx0

Good luck sweety and piggy paige! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Blast :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: (errm i'm being polite here) Shaz i'm thinking of you and Paige :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Shes had to go under anaes and have her teeth filed down,she has a huge ulcer on her tongue and her teeth needed trimming more

I sat and looked at her when I was there,and thought of having her PTS.. but she looked at me with huge brown eyes and her paw on my finger..i cant have her PTS.. :'( :'(
if she makes it thru the op its gonna cost a lot..but shes worth it,now somehow ive gotta find the money :(

Aww sorry to hear she still needs more trimming. Poor girl, what an awful place for an abcess.
Keep your chin up, shes fighting hard, you can tell she loves her mummy. Thining of you both :smitten:

gus and jack said:
Aww sorry to hear she still needs more trimming. Poor girl, what an awful place for an abcess.
Keep your chin up, shes fighting hard, you can tell she loves her mummy. Thining of you both :smitten:

thankies :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back