Furbabies' Adventures

Billie has me worrying a bit ... wouldn't know what to do with myself if Billie wouldn't give me something to worry about.
Since she can't clean herself properly around the back, I do regular bum baths. Luckily it's still quite warm, so at least I don't have to worry about getting her dry again.
But today I took her out about 2 hours after her bum bath for a quick cuddle and she was all wet again. She was cuddled up in her favorite fleece tunnel and just seems to have peed onto herself.
Again ... Sigh!

But her appetite is still great and she is moving around without any problems when she is awake.

Today I was working from home and she started to scream at the top of her lungs suddenly. I went into the living room to see what was going on and she turned around and wheeked really loud at me.
I convinced her to calm down and that it was not veg time. Then she toddled off again , leaving the other piggies very hopeful for a treat.
Seemed like her had woken up, thought it was time to eat and having forgotten that the timing was all wrong. Sometimes I wonder if piggies can show signs of dementia.

And can you believe it?
I have got the first pigmas presents already.
Okay, it's more of a coincidence. :))
The piggies spent their holiday at the house of the girl's breeder. And she has this great shop of fleece items and piggy furniture.
Just a few days, before I drove the piggies to her house, she got new fabrics ... guinea pig fabrics. :love:
And somehow I ordered two tunnels and to hammocks and a curtain in a pigmas pattern. Don't know how this could have happened. :hmm::inn:
Today, I collected them. :D
20230930_123006.webp

Back