Furbabies' Adventures

That’s just your imagination 😂😂😂
I know what we are like when we get together - it's not imagination.

I'm more worried about what all my piggies will be up to at home. :eek:
Oh yeah! They are home alone (with your Mum checking on them) They'll probably trash the place and sneak into the fridge and when your Mum is around they will all innocently be in the cage, bimbling around doing bimbly piggy stuff and the look up at her as if to say "us? no we can't get out of the cage! It was clearly somebody/something else!"

Dear Odi, Tessy, Vicky, Bonny, Billie and Kylie,
We have heard that your slave never gives you a paper bag filled with hay to play in.
Apparently you don’t know what to do with one.
Let us explain.
When a paper bag is filled with hay and placed in your cage the first thing to do is eat the hay.
Then, when there is enough space you go inside the bag and hide in the hay.
From inside the bag you can create a back door and a side door so getting in and out is easier.
If you all try to go in at the same time you can make lots of noise and do lots of wriggling together, which is great fun.
We also recommend lots of weeing and pooing in the bag which will make your slave very happy 😊

IMG_7465.webp IMG_7464.webp

Dear Ruth and Micah,
thank you for this explanation and your suggestions.
We love to work with cardboard and we know that paper can taste yummy - sometimes our slave has some papery stuff with her while we are up and about in the living room and we have found that sometimes she isn't bothered at all and sometimes she doesn't want us to take a bite (though Odi usually does managed to get his teeth into everything. Slave sometimes says that he could work in the shredding business).

But we are not really that good at sharing. So we would need six paper bags and that would take up too much space. Because we also need our two hammocks, our two wooden houses (that we also love to gnaw at, especially Kylie and Bonny) and of course the three fleece tunnels and the fleece bed and the big cork tunnel and Tessy's balcony that she isn't even using at the moment, but she might like to use it again any minute now.

But we will keep our eyes open for any paper bags that might cross our way.
Wheeks Billie, Tessy, Bonny, Vicky, Kylie and Odi

IMG_7467.webp
Thank you aunty @Viennese Furbabies for our paper bags
We have been working very hard on the first one and we have built a back door that leads straight into the tunnel.
Please don’t worry Forum friends - Aunty @Viennese Furbabies hasn’t noticed she took the shape shifting aliens home with her. She will get a surprise when they revert to their usual shape 👽

20230815_190103.webp
The piggies are enjoying grass and dandelion from the garden.
Since we had quite a lot of rain in the first half of August, the grass grew back nicely.
Also got me into the right weather mood for my visit to the UK these last few days. :))

Thank you @Merab's Slave for inviting me to come. It was a lovely trip. I've enjoyed it sooo much. And it was great seeing you and Mr Merab's slave again and also meeting a few other forum members in person. ❤️

Back