Ffas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I'm not too fussed on doughnuts. I will eat them but prefer other things.

who wants to join the French fancy society then?

I prefer battenburg myself! :raz:

shogun_zps8d54e5a5.jpg

Omg literally love everything being discussed in this thread! Apart from Battenburg :td:

Tonight's treat is Oreo Dairy Milk, has any tried it? It's delish!

Omg literally love everything being discussed in this thread! Apart from Battenburg :td:

Tonight's treat is Oreo Dairy Milk, has any tried it? It's delish!
No I haven't actually.
Do you like Cadbury caramel hot chocolate?

Oh god.. I only went in the shower.. look how much ive missed!

Also... last time I checked... that was a car... not a cake. But if you want it to be a cake I can go along with that!

Plus... yum yums are my all time fat face feeding frenzy favorite. Srsly... @alibobbles can you get me a job :D :D :D :D

Oh god.. I only went in the shower.. look how much ive missed!

Also... last time I checked... that was a car... not a cake. But if you want it to be a cake I can go along with that!

Plus... yum yums are my all time fat face feeding frenzy favorite. Srsly... @alibobbles can you get me a job :D :D :D :D
Lol, so much happens in the Space of thirty minutes!

I like hot chocolate but I've never tried cadburys caramel. I'm not sure if I'd like it. Is it really sweet/caramelly?
No, it isn't REALLY caramelly. It is hard to explain. But you can buy little one cup packets to test if you like it rather than buying a full can.

last time I checked... that was a car... not a cake. But if you want it to be a cake I can go along with that!

The patrol car markings are called battenburg. ;)

The patrol car markings are called battenburg. ;)

I knew that.... I was just testing you, yano.. to see how good your knowledge of your own line of work is. Gotta keep 'them on their toes!

Lol, I usually take 20!

I always get really warm.. and cosy.. and normally cant be bothered to get dry... drying is soooooo boring! and energetic!
I have wrinkle toes... like a lemon slice... just to relate it to the thread.

Wash your mouth out! :eek: :lol!:
Haha tbh I probably would like it as I'm a cake lover but isn't it marzipan that's round it? not a fan of marzipan :(

No, it isn't REALLY caramelly. It is hard to explain. But you can buy little one cup packets to test if you like it rather than buying a full can.
Yeh I normally do buy a variety of the sachets. Nipping to the shop soon so might get 1!

Anytime. But you do understand you have to sell the cakes as well as eat them...? Of course sampling is encouraged, how else can you recommend the thing of wonder that is a Greggsnut if you haven't tried it...:drool:

I always get really warm.. and cosy.. and normally cant be bothered to get dry... drying is soooooo boring! and energetic!
I have wrinkle toes... like a lemon slice... just to relate it to the thread.
I do prefer baths though, showers can scare me...

Anytime. But you do understand you have to sell the cakes as well as eat them...? Of course sampling is encouraged, how else can you recommend the thing of wonder that is a Greggsnut if you haven't tried it...:drool:

Sell...cakes.... yes, ofcourse! I'll sell them to myself! ;)! bahahaha. whats your favorite thing from greggs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back