Ffas

Status
Not open for further replies.
B and M is a homestore. Go on their website and use the store locator to see if they have one there :)

Ohhh my goodness.. well my nearest one is like 20 minuets! I didn't even know! I'm gunna have to go now! Thanks :D!

There really nice @Chief Guinea Pig if you like matchsticks AND after eights you'll like them :D!

Oh good. I will have no problem there. Do they have any gelatin?

ummmmm I dont know, its basically biscuit and the same stuff thats in an after eight, but you'd have to check! I cant imagine they would though!

b__38305_zoom.jpg

My mouth is drooling! Our family got like 3 tubs of celebrations from various people for Christmas. It's just a pity that celebrations are my least favourite tub of sweets haha. Didn't want to be ungrateful so I'm still working my way through them haha
Lol. I quite like celebrations. What about heroes?

Heroes are my fave! mmmmm!
We have like every selection box though, my mum works in a school so we get at least one box of each. They don't do picnics in Heroes anymore yano!

Heroes are my fave! mmmmm!
We have like every selection box though, my mum works in a school so we get at least one box of each. They don't do picnics in Heroes anymore yano!
Lucky you!

Do you like thorntons chocolates?

Haha, we dont really even like chocolate in this house.

Sometimes.. I have to fancy a thorntons! Do you?!
They can be a bit sickly, we usually only buy a box for an ocassion, valentines day, Christmas etc. they're quite expensive.

They can be a bit sickly, we usually only buy a box for an ocassion, valentines day, Christmas etc. they're quite expensive.

Yeah I know what you mean! We never buy them, unless its for someone else. we mostly get bought them.

What about wine gums? or fruit pastels?!

Yeah I know what you mean! We never buy them, unless its for someone else. we mostly get bought them.

My boyfriend once bought me a box for valentines I think it was and then he bought them again for my bday or something. After that I hinted for ages that cadburys were my favourite. Unfortunately, he hasn't bought my chocolates since haha!

Wine gums are ok but I prefer fruit pastilles. And I really like tootie frooties (think that's how you spell it). I love those Rowntrees Pick n Mix bags you get with all 3 in them.

My boyfriend once bought me a box for valentines I think it was and then he bought them again for my bday or something. After that I hinted for ages that cadburys were my favourite. Unfortunately, he hasn't bought my chocolates since haha!

Wine gums are ok but I prefer fruit pastilles. And I really like tootie frooties (think that's how you spell it). I love those Rowntrees Pick n Mix bags you get with all 3 in them.

Hahah my boyfriend never buys me chocolates, he knows I'm not a keen chocolate person, if he gets me any type of food, it will be haribo or some sort of thing like that. He doesn't get be flowers either because I get really sneezy around flowers lol, I must be the easiest girlfriend ever.

mmm tootie frooties are yummy! I've not had a pick n mix bag, I think I'm gunna have to get some. Do you ever try to not chew with the fruit pastels? like the advert! sooo hard!

Hahah my boyfriend never buys me chocolates, he knows I'm not a keen chocolate person, if he gets me any type of food, it will be haribo or some sort of thing like that. He doesn't get be flowers either because I get really sneezy around flowers lol, I must be the easiest girlfriend ever.

mmm tootie frooties are yummy! I've not had a pick n mix bag, I think I'm gunna have to get some. Do you ever try to not chew with the fruit pastels? like the advert! sooo hard!
I never get flowers either. I would like flowers now and then though and I have hinted this too haha. Not an expensive bunch or anything, I'd be happy with a supermarket bunch but sadly I don't get :( haha. I love haribo too, the super mix is probs my fave.

Can't say I have ever tried not chewing fruit pastilles, will try it next time!

No, I don't like sweets that are hard. I like starbursts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back