Ffas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this exaxtly what I said?!? Hahahaha literally even down to the scandalous bit! How weird! Great minds think alike! :D
Hahaha is it? I didn't notice your comment. I just seen someone complaining about creme eggs and thought I'd join in! Haha

Hahaha is it? I didn't notice your comment. I just seen someone complaining about creme eggs and thought I'd join in! Haha

Hahaha yeahh! Look I said 'apparently there using cheap chocolate instead of there cadburys chocolate! Cheeky! and apparently yano you get the packs of 5?! well there a pack of 4 now! and the same price! SCANDALOUS! :yikes::yikes::yikes:'
Hahahahaha :)) I didn't know there were six! Thats even worse!

Hahaha yeahh! Look I said 'apparently there using cheap chocolate instead of there cadburys chocolate! Cheeky! and apparently yano you get the packs of 5?! well there a pack of 4 now! and the same price! SCANDALOUS! :yikes::yikes::yikes:'
Hahahahaha :)) I didn't know there were six! Thats even worse!
Yeh i scrolled up and noticed your post.
Hmm maybe my mind subconsciously took it in as i scrolled down the page. strange haha

Yeh i scrolled up and noticed your post.
Hmm maybe my mind subconsciously took it in as i scrolled down the page. strange haha

Hahaha maybe! Or maybe we just think very alike! It was the scandalous bit that got me! So strange!

M
Hahaha maybe! Or maybe we just think very alike! It was the scandalous bit that got me! So strange!

I think it is the only word that describes what they are doing to the creme eggs haha. Trying to rip us off. I have refused to buy one yet. but I will probably cave in because I do love them and kinda want to see if taste the difference

M

I think it is the only word that describes what they are doing to the creme eggs haha. Trying to rip us off. I have refused to buy one yet. but I will probably cave in because I do love them and kinda want to see if taste the difference
The creme eggs aren't as nice. The chocolate isn't as nice. It's kind of harder if that makes sense and not as creamy.

I need a french fancie right now.. I'm having a crappy week :soz:...I need to comfort eat.

I quite like a wagon wheel. Remind me of my childhood.

I've never had a mint or orange kit kat. I actually cant find them anywhere to buy them.

I do like kitkats, all flavours apart from peanut butter. My fave is definitely orange.

Can you actually get after 8's matchmakers and benedicts at any time apart from Christmas? because I never have them apart from at Christmas.

Can you actually get after 8's matchmakers and benedicts at any time apart from Christmas? because I never have them apart from at Christmas.
You get after 8s all year round and I'm pretty sure you get matchmakers all year round too. I like the orange ones.

You get after 8s all year round and I'm pretty sure you get matchmakers all year round too. I like the orange ones.

I need to find where they keep them in my Tesco. I always buy like 5 boxes at Christmas to make them last! lol... they never do :/ Normally gone by new years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back