Chat Thread.

I feel really dizzy. I think iwts the painkillers :(! THInk i might see if i can get some sleeps!
miss marpel <£

I feel really dizzy. I think iwts the painkillers :(! THInk i might see if i can get some sleeps!
miss marpel <£
Oh dear. Hows the pain today. Not a good combo alcahol n pain killers. Is your mum home? Drink plenty of water and have something to eat so your not sick. I know u didn't drink loads...but if your feeling ill its important to line your stomach x

Reactions: A&T
I only had a few small vodkas and coek. Mum's help me in bed. SAid i 'look' weird. She daid the same about painkelrs and alchole even though i didn have that much. I had a tea and some bicusuits. Its my side, it just really huritng. Ive got a hot water bottle.
I'm okay i think just really dizzy suddenly. Honestly I'm note drunk or even tipsy. My fingers just arnt workinb. and it would take me ages to corrct it al the time. x

I only had a few small vodkas and coek. Mum's help me in bed. SAid i 'look' weird. She daid the same about painkelrs and alchole even though i didn have that much. I had a tea and some bicusuits. Its my side, it just really huritng. Ive got a hot water bottle.
I'm okay i think just really dizzy suddenly. Honestly I'm note drunk or even tipsy. My fingers just arnt workinb. and it would take me ages to corrct it al the time. x
Bless. Yeh its just you shouldn't drink at all really with pain killers.... Can make you feel quite ill hun and make you feel sick/ dizzy. Glad you have a hoy water bottle. Keep hydrated and take it easy x x (dw about the spelling...my fingers often do that on my phone) x ((hugs))

Right, finally going to bed, up in three and a half hours for work! :yikes:

Sleep tight Cat! :) xx

I've valetted my patrol car, had a couple of cups of tea, now sat on a motorway observation platform, watching the world go by. ;)

I'm in a Mitsubishi Shogun today, rubbish car, very uncomfortable! :(

I used to love the shoguns my dad had, but he did go shooting in them. Love my brums :)

Back