Chat Thread.

Haha thanks Gigi :)! All the pubs round here are really... horrible anyway :) I'm sure a nice village pub would be lovely.
I can't do rowdy pubs, I live in a boring quiet village lol, so the pubs I go to it's just full of people who I know haha :)

Oh, soz i dont know hwwat happened. well.. i happened. i dont know what my fingers are trying to do. t

Are you in the pub? :hmm:say no more! ;)

no seriouslay i dont know whats happened to my fingers.. someone help me.

I had a yorkshire today! When did u have grey earl?! or...earely grey...oh ist early greay

No... I mean yah but not alot! I dont have durnk fingers anyway. I can type noremal when I'm havng a good day drunk or not.

Ive only ad a few vodkaks and coke. Now I'm havign a brew.

I think you need a few strong black coffees before you get arrested for drink typing! :beer: :lol!:

No.. I dont drink.
I mean i do drink,, evendently.. but i dont drinwk alot... i needed to use up the vodaka it was getting annoying taking up space. a huge cupboard with only a little bit in it in the vodka.

No.. I dont drink.
I mean i do drink,, evendently.. but i dont drinwk alot... i needed to use up the vodaka it was getting annoying taking up space. a huge cupboard with only a little bit in it in the vodka.
If this is anything to go by, the bottle was full wasn't it? :lol!:

If this is anything to go by, the bottle was full wasn't it? :lol!:

OK I'm gunnaw wash my hands. Seriously I'm fine, my fingers. I'm not a durnk typer. I'll be abck once ive watched my hands and streatched them, somethies they get like this. like cramp

Will you have twhe peppermint before or afta the tea?

Back