Chat Thread.

Brace yourself........

I can't mix foods... So I put my beans on a plate.. And my toast FAR away from the beans or on another plate.
Also.. If I have sausage beans and mash I have to make a bean barrier with the sausages to stop the beans touching the mash...

Brace yourself........

I can't mix foods... So I put my beans on a plate.. And my toast FAR away from the beans or on another plate.
Also.. If I have sausage beans and mash I have to make a bean barrier with the sausages to stop the beans touching the mash...
:blink:Surely this cannot be!

Brace yourself........

My OH is the exact opposite ! I used to spend ages cooking different dishes - maybe 5 or 6 for a special meal or when we have guests and, when it's all on the table he puts a portion of each on his plate and mixes it all up . It's all one pot cooking nowadays when it's just the 2 of us !

Reactions: Tim
My OH is the exact opposite ! I used to spend ages cooking different dishes - maybe 5 or 6 for a special meal or when we have guests and, when it's all on the table he puts a portion of each on his plate and mixes it all up . It's all one pot cooking nowadays when it's just the 2 of us !
Tis me! :) It all ends up in the same place eventually :))

My boys have just had bum baths, been weighed and had their nails clipped. Joey doesn't mind all this as he's used to it but Shaun hates me now haha, tried to make it up to him with coriander, cucumber and pepper...

Back