Chat Thread.

I don't know why but when you said that I imagined some sor of tv charity adoption thing for single children who need more food haha

Hahahaha, I always need more food... just saying... clearly so do you if your eating all the squirmy cream and custard creams.

Love a bit of autocorrect in the evenings :D

Hahahaha, I always need more food... just saying... clearly so do you if your eating all the squirmy cream and custard creams.
I regret eating them to be honest... Only because I reslised o should of combined the two then ate them :(

Are you happier now your parcel arrived and you've finally got a date with a rescue?! Been a pretty good day for you! :D hehe. Thank you again for your support earlier! *hugggg :) I really appreciate it.
Much happier and more relaxed now thanks :D Yes been a very good day indeed :D hehe
Am excited for Sunday finally getting the ball rolling for Sweep...and hopefully soon take him mixing there.
No problem at all hun glad i was able to help a bit :) any time :D x x

Reactions: A&T
I'm good but can feel a cold coming on boo hoo! yoouu..? did you say it was sunday you go to the rescue? :) x
Oh no bless you, my mum has a cold, so think i may end up getting another one soon. Yep Sunday i go and select a piggie or two and then home check- then mixing, so hopefully in next week or two - sweep will have a friend (or two) :P So happy :D and nervous excited :D

Back