Chat Thread.

Having a spaghetti carbonara for lunch.

Something weird is happen though. I really fancy coconut milk or a coconut flavoured drink.... But I hate coconut. Unless it's bounty!? What's happening to me?! Oh and I got coconut and pineapple drink cos I really fancied it but I don't like pineapple either?!

Something weird is happen though. I really fancy coconut milk or a coconut flavoured drink.... But I hate coconut. Unless it's bounty!? What's happening to me?! Oh and I got coconut and pineapple drink cos I really fancied it but I don't like pineapple either?!
lol how funny.

I enjoyed my lunch :)

I have to shower... But I really can't be bothered :(
Aw bless- in know that feeling,
i have been spring cleaning today- still am on and off. I have come to the conclusion i have so many piggie beds and toys, and now rabbit beds and toy...i am trying to make space lol- oops lol.

I used dry shampoo earlier but it never makes my hair look so clean I can wear it down? I always have to put it up with dry shampoo.

First world problems guys.

Wierdo :raz:

Back