Chat Thread.

My Daughter tested positive for Covid on Monday. My Son In Law, Granddaughter and me all tested positive today.

My Husband is negative. ATM!

D528BAE6-1852-40B2-BF47-458F039E28A5.webp
Sad news to wake up to this morning, RIP Taylor Hawkins 💔xx

With rising fuel costs we have been considering ways to reduce our fuel bill whilst responding to 999 calls. See here our new Ambulance bike which we will be using soon around our community.
FPPijI6WUBU9Xph.webp

With rising fuel costs we have been considering ways to reduce our fuel bill whilst responding to 999 calls. See here our new Ambulance bike which we will be using soon around our community.
View attachment 199427

Perfect, especially whilst you wear your new aerodynamic uniform, the mankini :))

We have a Hog!
I knew they were around as the future sister in law who lives up the road has had them in her garden, because we have gravel boards I just thought we wouldn’t get any! Well the motion camera went off unexpectedly so I took a look, I couldn’t share the video so here’s a pic of Herbert (yep I’ve named him) heading into the retreat. The birds love it as it’s surrounded by trees and cats can’t get into because of the yukkas.
Herbert is on the left going across the gravel path.

Attachments

• 4ACBCCA7-AFAF-4D5C-B708-12E5D5CC6325.webp
    4ACBCCA7-AFAF-4D5C-B708-12E5D5CC6325.webp
    25 KB · Views: 16
Just watching Yorkshire vet, one of the vets operated on a guinea pig with a uterus infection, turned out it was a bit of hay that had made it all the way up to the uterus causing the infection! 😱
We saw that last night too. Poor piggy. Was glad that they did a little follow up, to show all was successful.

Back