Chat Thread.

This can be piggy chat or general chat, whatever you want! This thread is only here so we can have fun!

I will start off with some random piggy chat... do piggy wives ever get jealous does anyone think? Puggle is in season and has been romanced by Theo (rumblestruts, ear licking, giving her his food) all day until they mated this afternoon then he completely lost interest and started licking Piggle's ears! Puggle doesnt seem to mind much (maybe half an hour's fatty boy fumblings in a cardboard tube are enough for one season, if she got 2 extra meals) but it was so blatant I wonder what the piggy lady house rules are on sharing a male?

I will start off with some random piggy chat... do piggy wives ever get jealous does anyone think? Puggle is in season and has been romanced by Theo (rumblestruts, ear licking, giving her his food) all day until they mated this afternoon then he completely lost interest and started licking Piggle's ears! Puggle doesnt seem to mind much (maybe half an hour's fatty boy fumblings in a cardboard tube are enough for one season, if she got 2 extra meals) but it was so blatant I wonder what the piggy lady house rules are on sharing a male?
Sharing sounds good lol

I'd pick you up if you were closer @Theodor51! It would take me 2 days to get to your house though as I live the other end of the country to you! Such a shame...... I could do with some company. My OH is away atm and doesn't come back until Thursday. Then he's probably off again on Sunday!

I'd pick you up if you were closer @Theodor51! It would take me 2 days to get to your house though as I live the other end of the country to you! Such a shame...... I could do with some company. My OH is away atm and doesn't come back until Thursday. Then he's probably off again on Sunday!
Sneak the piggies into the house while he’s gone :shh: lol

Oh great what fun we could have. Where you are we could sail off from the docks lol. Maybe not come back. 😁🔙🐳

Back