Chat Thread.

I have a thread for my herd called ‘My mini herd’ with pictures and updates of my 4 girls if you want to have a look.

Thanks xx
Yes I will do how you?
Hi Welcome to our friendly forum.

To post pics, click on attach files (big green button bottom left) and choose which piccies you want from your computer files. Then you either click on "thumbnail" or "full image". Simples!

They were dropping like flies, I did the equivalent of a half marathon ferrying casualties from finish line to field hospital!

I hate skinny jeans too, can people’s legs be THAT skinny? M&S do a good straight leg jean. While on the subject of jeans, I like a good high cut waist, I don’t want all my knickers and bum showing every time I bend over, not to mention them continually dropping down below my hips when walking. What’s wrong with the cut of jeans nowadays?

:yikes: It doesn't look quite so bad from that direction, but that might just be the angle of the camera! I always find it the same when we go ski-ing - at our favourite ski resort of Obergurgl, there's a slope leading down from a restaurant on the pinnacle that looks over into Italy - when you look at it from the the bottom it doesn't look too steep, but standing at the top it looks like an almost sheer drop. I've never managed to screw up the courage to ski down it, maybe next time I should try to fortify myself first with a few glasses of gluhwein or jagertee ! :beer: :flag:

PS where is this death-defying path?

Last edited:
I can fall off the floor when three sheets to the wind! :))

Back