Chat Thread.

Theo has learned that Aunty Jezzy is off limits except for ear licking and eating hay together. She doesnt like other piggies near her floofy behind at all, she shrieks and leaps about then Theo has to be all submissive and lie on the floor looking sad until she forgives him... he's plenty busy anyway, romancing Puggle in a cardboard tube yesterday, a secret hayloft tryst with Piggle this evening...

Theo has learned that Aunty Jezzy is off limits except for ear licking and eating hay together. She doesnt like other piggies near her floofy behind at all, she shrieks and leaps about then Theo has to be all submissive and lie on the floor looking sad until she forgives him... he's plenty busy anyway, romancing Puggle in a cardboard tube yesterday, a secret hayloft tryst with Piggle this evening...
Wow lucky piggie indeed. You should write a piggie magazine. I love a hay loft 😋

Does he have a buddy? I hate to ask the stereotypical question, not being rude 😁
NO I was thinking of it. A female but. More money for neutered and I've spent enough on toys. Tunnels. Beds houses hamoks. Food. Etc. Build a sun boat house for myself and now it's a sawdust scented floor taken over by Guinea pig. But he sleeps indoors. 😊😁

Back