Chat Thread.

That stairway is my biggest nightmare, I really afraid of height, kind of move at all if a situation like that.

So following the broken foot last weekend, I've now spent most of the day at the hospital because of an ear infection, not any kind of infection - mine is cartilage so it's not normal, I look like I've been in a rugby scrum.

:soz:

So following the broken foot last weekend, I've now spent most of the day at the hospital because of an ear infection, not any kind of infection - mine is cartilage so it's not normal, I look like I've been in a rugby scrum.

Blimey Lil it never rains but it pours! :blink:

Poor you Hope you soon feel better!

What ever have you been doing to yourself? That sounds awful. And painful. Hope it clears up soon,

Cuddles with The Captain are sure to make you feel better!
Oh they did, he was a good boy too taking his meds, had his nails clipped and he was incredibly well behaved (unusually) and ate his Vit C tablet with gusto.

My ear has gone down and looks less silly.
Back to work tomorrow after having worked at home for a week now - whereas I usually drive, I'm getting the train (that shall be interesting with a club foot).

Oh they did, he was a good boy too taking his meds, had his nails clipped and he was incredibly well behaved (unusually) and ate his Vit C tablet with gusto.

Back to work tomorrow after having worked at home for a week now - whereas I usually drive, I'm getting the train (that shall be interesting with a club foot).
Good luck with that!

Here’s hoping it’s a dry day & you get a seat on the train x

Not exactly a chat "room" but a chat thread, for all the daily stuff that doesn't warrant a topic of its own, I've even made it a sticky so you dont have to search the forum for it. ;)
Hey there I really help. Can you help me guys?

Surely if you're on crutches with your Storm Trooper boot someone will give up their seat? @Mother Hubbard:hmm: I know I would!:D
Well I'm pleased to report that I got a seat on the train and even people moved out of the way when requiring to stepping out, mind you I had back pack on my back (oddly enough) and a front smaller back pack, crutch and my Storm Trooper foot.
I think I might have been a little looming with a face that clearly said back off.
lol

Well I'm pleased to report that I got a seat on the train and even people moved out of the way when requiring to stepping out, mind you I had back pack on my back (oddly enough) and a front smaller back pack, crutch and my Storm Trooper foot.
I think I might have been a little looming with a face that clearly said back off.
lol
OOOO Scary!

You mean Gomez? At least you don't mean Cousin It!
That's the bad boy!

Erm well no...although saying that I did do an impression of the two cousins who had a face of hair...you know one of drunken nights and you push your long hair over your face, place glasses on your face and take a daft photo...oh yeah one of those.!

That's the bad boy!

Erm well no...although saying that I did do an impression of the two cousins who had a face of hair...you know one of drunken nights and you push your long hair over your face, place glasses on your face and take a daft photo...oh yeah one of those.!
We've all been there Lil!

Back