Chat Thread.

Oh yeah that’s always pretty horrific, you feel worse the longer it goes on but at the same time you’re trying unsuccessfully to convince yourself “the worst will be over by this time tomorrow.”
True! Very True!

This made me smile

7641c7eb42b16c274477e82d82d86723--rat-rat-fancy-rat.jpg

A busy couple of days for me. The piggies I’ve been looking after for the last 5 weeks or so have gone off to a rescue, I’ll miss them as there wheeks at breakfast time started all our piggies off! It was a chorus of 8 piggies all shouting “me me me me me me!” :))

A sad day today though whilst tending to the hedgehogs, Dolly has passed away this morning :( I found her looking peaceful when I went to feed her. She was comfortable on her heatpad when she went. Awful shame as she was putting on weight and showing signs of improvement, RIP little girl x

A busy couple of days for me. The piggies I’ve been looking after for the last 5 weeks or so have gone off to a rescue, I’ll miss them as there wheeks at breakfast time started all our piggies off! It was a chorus of 8 piggies all shouting “me me me me me me!” :))

A sad day today though whilst tending to the hedgehogs, Dolly has passed away this morning :( I found her looking peaceful when I went to feed her. She was comfortable on her heatpad when she went. Awful shame as she was putting on weight and showing signs of improvement, RIP little girl x
Ahhh sorry to hear about little hedgehog Dolly, at least she passed peacefully and warm. You do a great job looking after such lovely little animals, perhaps it was her time to pass on & meet other hedgehoggies & guinea piggies over rainbow bridge. :luv: RIP little Dolly.
As for the piggies, hope they find their forever home soon. I bet you’ve done a great job with them too.
My 3 girls have been in their play pen this afternoon & Chloes been so vocal every time I’ve gone into kitchen to make a cuppa! Xx

I have a very rare Sunday off work. My new cage stand arrived yesterday. It was a nightmare to build so called my bf to come round and build.

I've moved the boys in the living room. Cleaned the boys cage and my 8 year old single sow Jasmine too.

Dinner on, candles lit and feet up:)

20180107_150948.webp

Well I drove to London today (never driven to London before but OH was over the limit so didn't have much choice!) to see our middle son and his girlfriend. Had a lovely pizza and then for a very cold walk around Olympic Park. When we got back it was too dark to cuddle piggies so I just reheated the snugglesafes, gave them their veggie dinner and covered them up. Tomorrow morning they will have an extra cuddletime as I couldn't do it tonight.

When your neighbor is keeping you awake by singing all night and sounds like a wounded/dying walrus :td::td:

Oh no! :eek:not you getting the flu as well?:yikes: Try Hall's Soothers for your throat it sorted mine out only had to have 3 or 4 and my sore throat was gone.:D

Oh dear not good do you reckon its the 'flu. The way to tell the difference is if there was £100 outside your front door and you can go and pick it up it's a cold. If you can't it's 'flu!

Oh dear not good do you reckon its the 'flu. The way to tell the difference is if there was £100 outside your front door and you can go and pick it up it's a cold. If you can't it's 'flu!
That’s probably why I was so quiet last Friday, I didn’t get up until 10pm :yikes:
How’s hubster?

He's asleep at the mo and has been for about an hour since he finished his dinner which was on the table when he came in the door as usual. He slept for about two and half hours last night after he got home from work then went to bed early and slept all night too! He def coming down with something. Then we shall all know he's "dying". Can't wait!

He's asleep at the mo and has been for about an hour since he finished his dinner which was on the table when he came in the door as usual. He slept for about two and half hours last night after he got home from work then went to bed early and slept all night too! He def coming down with something. Then we shall all know he's "dying". Can't wait!
Oh dear... The orange juice guzzling was an early symptom then :(

@Betsy how are you doing since the fall?

I am on night 2 of barely any sleep because this stupid cold is making it difficult to breathe. Infuriating when I have such early starts and long days.

I'm a lot better thanks @Squeakz. Still a lot achy and not sleeping much cos of the pain. At least I can get around a bit easier now. I still spend most of my day with a hot water bottle on my back propped up with a pillow.

They make me feel sick.
It's gone again but after my shifts my glands are up again and sore throat again.

Back