Chat Thread.

Mornin all!
I've just rolled in from work, hectic night. Quick shower then off to bed.
Nighty night :)
:zzz:

Silly puppies! Didn't sleep last night. Kept having daft dreams that I was lost in an airport... then I got on a plane that took off from a stand still. Very weird.

Thanks hun. Just got stressed as bought a plastic cabinet for storage from Argos....brought it home...started assembling and a price missing. Tried to dis assemble to return it and it snapped (was really well fixed together). I literally burst into tears. On way down to buy a replacement again (30pounds I will never see again :-(....was my fault not to check before assembling....i usually do but forgot- This time am gonna check as soon as in the car lol).
Its never simple is it...
After that am off to check my grandmas flat for post etc x x
Hope everyone is having a good day? X x

*hugs* That does sound like the definition of a naff day Jenny. I hope your day gets better xx

Thanks hun. Just got stressed as bought a plastic cabinet for storage from Argos....brought it home...started assembling and a price missing. Tried to dis assemble to return it and it snapped (was really well fixed together). I literally burst into tears. On way down to buy a replacement again (30pounds I will never see again :-(....was my fault not to check before assembling....i usually do but forgot- This time am gonna check as soon as in the car lol).
:( we bought three story pink boxes, I stupidly assembled the first half the wrong way round, it was clicked in so well so I couldn't undo it. But nothing was missing. I hope you get that all sorted out :)

Hi,

I don't know if this will help but I have purchased items from Argos before and either a piece has been damaged or missing and you just ring them up and tell them
what you need and they will dispatch it no problems whatsoever. You could still do that and return the other one if you wanted or just have two of them?

@jenniferanneharris I am so sorry :-( I also broke a plastic storage unit that was from Argos :-( could you return it? Was it faulty?

And I'm finally happy to say that I am feeling well again. It's been 6months.....but I am going to ask my GP to sign me back to work when I see her on Friday.
I have been busy Sewing during my convalescence...... Here's a dress I just finished, with my newly dyed pink hair :-)

IMG_20150817_093228.webp

Posing for you all lol.

View attachment 34471

No it wasn't faulty...it was just so tough to unclip it snapped...their was a price missing- but after I snapped it I couldn't return it... ( so no point trying... To much hassle).

You look fab. I love the hair and the outfit you look so pretty! I'm so pleased your feeling better:-) x

Oh I would try to return it if there was a piece missing...£30 was a lot to loose :-(
And thanks....its heaven to be feeling better x

Can't sleep :-( got a weird pain in my jaw and I'm worried its gonna become tooth ache :-(.
I am also due to go for a drink with a friend in the morning...have already canceled last few times as have been ill and then everything with my Grandma...so yeh I don't really wanna cancel...
Fingers crossed this ache goes and I get some sleep.
I am hoping the pain in my jaw is just stress/ tension build up and not tooth ache. Anyway I will try and get some sleep. Take care and have a good night/ day x x

Morning Everyone.... The sleepy head is on... :zzz:

Not having a good evening :( Heartbroken. Found my gorgeous Lyza had passed when I got home. She's been sick from say one, chronic air way problem and multiple rounds of drugs. She'd obviously suffereed some kind of collapse whilst I was at work, did serious damage. Found her hunch over the litter try with blood all over her mouth and nose. I can't stop crying. :soz:
Awww sorry to read that xx

Back