Chat Thread.

I'll have cocoa , can feel a sleepless night coming on again.Am knackered but I know as soon as I go up won't be able to sleep

From time to time I get shaking muscles when they're tired but I do suffer from numbess in my hands.

I wanted a shed too, but for the same reason I don't want them outside. I may have to nick a bigger room! :P

Not having a good evening :( Heartbroken. Found my gorgeous Lyza had passed when I got home. She's been sick from say one, chronic air way problem and multiple rounds of drugs. She'd obviously suffereed some kind of collapse whilst I was at work, did serious damage. Found her hunch over the litter try with blood all over her mouth and nose. I can't stop crying. :soz:

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you. Massive hugs my dear xx
:hug:

Huge huge hugs Ruth.Am so sorry.It's horrible finding them gone, never mind finding them in a mess.

I am so sorry to hear this petal. My heart goes out to you :hug:

I found this today and thought what lovely words about how we feel about the loss of our little family members. I hope it helps.

11817215_10155802039000447_7171601622744030700_n.jpg

Big hugs to you at this time and I am sure Lyza is now popcorning free and telling everyone how lucky she has been to have such a wonderful piggie Mummy.

Back