Chat Thread.

Mornin! :)
I was informed yesterday evening that my little Dougal had developed a head tilt. It's either an ear infection or pain from a brewing abcess. He's had some Zithromax and I have been reassured he is still fine in himself. Poor little dude, I miss him!
:( I'm really sorry. He is in great care though xx

Reactions: Tim
Put my cv in on Tuesday for medical secretary with an endocrinologist. This evening had phone interview I'm confident I did well. Now to hope for a interview with Doctor and practice manager.
I was so nervous waiting for call had to run to toilet a couple of times with mobile sitting on floor outside toilet in case they called :roll::yikes:

@Glynis fingers crossed for the job.

What a lovely day. Just been down to see my grandma. She was having a good day today. She's on part morphine pain meds and is doing well...she had her hair done and we played dominoes for an hour...was really nice....tomorrow going back and hopefully playing cards if she's well enough...she loves games so she was happy :-) was a nice happy visit. :-) x x

What a lovely day. Just been down to see my grandma. She was having a good day today. She's on part morphine pain meds and is doing well...she had her hair done and we played dominoes for an hour...was really nice....tomorrow going back and hopefully playing cards if she's well enough...she loves games so she was happy :-) was a nice happy visit. :-) x x
Aww bless :)
It's so nice she can enjoy herself xx

How lovely I'm sure this means the world to her!
It's very special to have a bond with a grandparent I was blessed with the two most amazing grandparents (my mums mum and step dad) I still miss them very much, but they're reunited again so for that reason I'm hallucinating for them.

Hugs for your Grandma xxxxxxxx

Back