Chat Thread.

@Claire W I am hoping for the best for you. I also have to go into work next week as I have been signed off for the last 7 weeks and I need to talk to my manager. I am nervous, so cant imagine how you are feeling :(

I had minor surgery this morning. I coped much better than I expected and the staff were lovely. The valium also helped LOL. I'm now sore and not looking forward to having my stitches out next week but feeling much calmer now its all over and am resting on the sofa watching Pretty in Pink. My consultant even said that the lump looks benign to her and not to worry but I will know for sure when they biopsy it but I'm just going to put it out of my mind now till I get results. :)

Glad your op went well @Goth Mummy, hope the meeting at work does too!

Are you supposed to bath your piggies I so how
I give my boys bum baths quite regularly because they are messy boys lol, plus one is a long haired. So it depends on the pig really :)
You might be best to open up a new thread when you have specific piggy questions to ask - more people will see your question that way, meaning you'll be more likely to have replies and answers to help you :)

I love kids sweets.Black jacks and fruit salad my favourite

You should go on "a quarter of" sweet website! Can order loads of really old fashioned sweets! I love it, I can get sweets from my childhood that you can't get anymore! Mmm

You should go on "a quarter of" sweet website! Can order loads of really old fashioned sweets! I love it, I can get sweets from my childhood that you can't get anymore! Mmm
Oh why did I just look at that website! I could spend a fortune :drool:

Reactions: A&T
Oh why did I just look at that website! I could spend a fortune :drool:

To be fair! For the price they are you actually get quiet a lot of gram..age. Wait is that a word? Well.. It is now. :D

Reactions: Tim
Yip that sounds like a word to me. Mm strawberry pencils and shrimps.... Oh and white mice...

Reactions: A&T
Back