Chat Thread.

Lola has had a massive stroke and is close to death, it will be over by the time I get home at 11. I wasn't with Betty when she died, I'm going to miss Lola's passing too :(

Oh no :( I'm so sorry boss! Huge hugs to you!

Lola has had a massive stroke and is close to death, it will be over by the time I get home at 11. I wasn't with Betty when she died, I'm going to miss Lola's passing too :(
I'm so sorry to hear this Boss. It's heartbreaking when they go but even worse when you can't be there for them

Still haven't heard anything from MrsHogg, so I'm assuming the worst. :(

I got home and she's lying down munching on hay! I still think its worse than it looks, I've made her comfortable for the night and taking her to the vet in the morning, if need be, she'll be helped to the bridge. :(

She made it through the night but is dragging her back legs, I think the kindest thing to do is let her go. On my way to the vet for her final journey. :(

She had a scan, it was a ruptured ovarian cyst which had caused a massive internal haemorrhage. Helping her to the bridge was the best thing for her. :(

She had a scan, it was a ruptured ovarian cyst which had caused a massive internal haemorrhage. Helping her to the bridge was the best thing for her. :(

Just realised you'd posted here Tom. I am sorry mate, nothing you could have done. Helping her on her way was the kindest thing possible. Big hugs and love to you and Mrs Hogg mate x

This is heartbreaking to read mate @BossHogg I'm so sorry, you gave her a wonderful life, rip Lola xx

I went to the range today, I have 4 lovely new fleeces and a vax steam mop. That place is amazing, I will need to go again soon. How are you, have you had a good day?

Back