Chat Thread.

Whistlestop visit on this occasion we're afraid. Travelling down overnight on the Friday and going back on the Saturday afternoon. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with everyone before we need to leave and also have a chance to throw a few ales/ciders down the neck first. The difference in ticket prices is astounding. If we went out with the times we got it would've cost us approximately another £120 whereas we have managed by hook or by crook getting there and back for about £70.

Lisa & Ali...x

PS What time does the bar open :beer:

That's no worries, I was only asking as there are other cracking ale and cider places around birmingham and if you were stopping over, we could have squeezed in a visit or two after the meet up ;)
Train prices have been a nightmare and we were all truly gutted that you got stuck last year :(

Ps: the bar is open for brekky at 8 am and serves booze til 1am, is that long enough? :beer:

This is happening
IMG-20150406-WA0031_zpsev3fq8gu.jpg

Hahahahahahaha.... Maybe... Maybe its all gone.. And now I'm on my 2nd glass... Or maybe... Maybe I'm joking and I've not taken a sip since that picture!

Nobody knows! Apart from ME

Many many questions.....many many possible answers.........many many confused little brain cells! :))

I do love Ribena though!

I'm confused too.. Don't worry. I confused myself.

What on earth is a scro..scrogh...dingers... Cat?

So.. My face is like pennies right now.. I don't understand.

The schrodingers cat experiment, in basic terms, it an experiment a scientist did where he put a cat in a box with a vial of posion that was set to release at an unspecified time. Therefore because they didn't know when the cat would die it was deemed both alive and dead at the same time, know as quantum superposition.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having a complete brain fart!

Reactions: Tim
At least you've got a brain to fart! I left mine in my locker at work last night on duty! :yikes:

Back