Chat Thread.

A had a leg of lamb :)
Omnomnomnom

20 degrees this afternoon in brum, decided to pop out topless to aldi for a bit :D

Its been hot here too! God I'll probably end up with a red nose then! I've been in it all day! With no sun cream either!

Have you been to the ones in Peterborough and Derby? Around 500 to choose from :yahoo:
think I've been to one near Peterborough :) we go to all our local ones, plenty to choose from :D they'll be starting soon! Love watching all the bands too especially when it's a nice evening :) whats your favourite pint?!

think I've been to one near Peterborough :) we go to all our local ones, plenty to choose from :D they'll be starting soon! Love watching all the bands too especially when it's a nice evening :) whats your favourite pint?!
I love anything by Purity, top stuff :) I haven't been to a festival for a while, but there is a good one coming up where friends of mine organise the music. It's in Shustoke at The Griffin Inn, camping allowed if it's a bit too much of a trek home :beer: I've been to this one a few times :D

Looking forward to the Brum meet, @Tim, Lisa gets her cloudy cider and Ali works his way along the guest ales... Hic..

Reactions: Tim
:))
Looking forward to the Brum meet, @Tim, Lisa gets her cloudy cider and Ali works his way along the guest ales... Hic..
Hurrah! Another ale man! :D Are you two stopping over night or going back on the Saturday evening?

Back