Chat Thread.

Yaaayyyy! We're not alone!

Someone... Is having really loud hanky panky somewhere in my neighbourhood... Looks like I won't be sleeping for awhile!

How has everyone been today!?

Actually the reason why I am still up is because my neighbours washer dryer has broken and the kids uniforms were inside. I happened to be up ironing so....anyway, I'm desperately checking on the dryer as I couldn't bare to shrink the kids clothes....LOL

oh loud hanky panky...lucky sods!

Reactions: A&T
Oh.. Ironing, I love abit of ironing! I hardly ever iron but when I do... I'm like "give me more! This is so much fun!" As for actually getting creases out... Well.... My ironing skills are questionable let's leave it at that.
Oh god can you imagine! Hold on... How would you know if you did shrink then? Do you know how big the kids are? What size they 'should' be.

Hahahaha unlucky for every other poor bugger trying to sleep! And every parents who's kids are like "Mum.. Dad.. What's that noise?!... Why is there a woman screaming?!"

Oh heck no....it took me far too long to recover from the Gin session...not again...well, perhaps in a few weeks. I have been drinking tea whilst ironing and watching TV...I normally don't mind ironing but when there are lots, I get sore feet and a bit ratty.

Oh BossHogg, your living the high life! @BossHogg

As for ironing, I'm the only one in our house that irons, no-one else is as good as me. ;)

Top ironer!

I'm not really good at any house hold things. I don't get the point in dusting.... It only gets dusty the next day! And we have a high gloss black shelf and a high gloss black TV stand you can imagine how dusty that gets! Who's idea was it to make black high gloss furniture they obviously didnt look at the cleaning that would be involved. Sorry... Went off at a tangent. Rant over.

Ooo I want a remote control motorway car! :D where can I get mine?

you're all welcome to do my ironing... i can't stand ironing, it's so tedious and just feels like such a waste of time!

I'm at work having a pants night. No overtime for me tonight, early finish for me 3:45 :)

I hope so too katie! Although all this talk of house work is making me sleepy :zzz:
I hate it. My vacuuming is done Whilst I'm at work, by a robot ;)

Jesus I thought that said
"I'm at working having no pants night" was really concerned then.

I could hear this really weird noise a minuet ago... Then I realised it was my breathing echoing on the pillow.. How sad... Freaked me out too

Well, it just looks like the three of us, what have you two been up to today? (yesterday now!)

Did I ever have it to lose it is the question! I think possibly not.... However:
Funny-Crazy-Logic.jpg

Yes... I'm pulling that exact face right now!

What do you mean by 'it'?
She hasn't got anything left to lose! :)) ;)

Just pulling your leg me dear :raz:

Well, it just looks like the three of us, what have you two been up to today? (yesterday now!)

I moped around all day feeling sorry for myself :D fun times. Then I changed my bed... Fresh sheets are amazing!
What did you do!?

What do you mean by 'it'?
She hasn't got anything left to lose! :)) ;)

Just pulling your leg me dear :raz:

Hahahahaha exactly my point!

Well you did fix a guitar thats pretty rock n roll?! Right?!

Back